• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

First off, everyone on this forum is a dick now. It's no wonder most of the cool/nice/smart/friendly people are never on anymore. Y'all need to stop being jackasses and dickheads just cause you think you are better than everyone else. God damn. 

Secondly, my first semester of college starts soon. I'm kinda frightened. I'm a procrastinator, and I don't handle pressure well. Oh, and my girlfriend is going to be a senior in high school, so shes going to be stressed out all the time too, and still freaking out about me. And I have a summer reading assignment. Which is bullshit. Its for the sophomore level English class I'm taking.

And of course I'm having girlfriend issues. I don't even want to go there.

Also, I'm afraid I'm going to be an alcoholic after I turn 21. I drink plenty enough as is. Some people cut, some people smoke dope, I drink. Or smoke my pipe, but I can't do that most of the time, I don't want my parents to know that I smoke, even though its only like a once a month thing at most.

My main gun, a Macdev Droid, hasn't worked since I bought it 2 years ago. Sent it to Fixmygat.com a year ago, paid over $100 to fix it. Got it back from them, shot a pod through it and it worked *mostly* alright. Go to take it out to play a few months ago for the first time since getting it back last summer, and the damn thing doesnt work. Even though I took it apart and freshly lubed everything. FUCK. Oh, and the bend sensor in my Pinokio is broken. So I'm using my old v35 Halo.

Also got a new drum set a few months ago, a rather expensive kit, and a couple of the claws for the bass drum hoop broke within a month. Like, what the fuck? And the damn drum sales rep at the shop I bought it from has a full email inbox, and everytime I call him, he tells me to email him pictures. For fuck's sake, I can't email you shit if your inbox is full....

Even better, finally got my drivers license because my parents finally decided to pay for drivers school (in Virginia, you are required to pay for a week of drivers school before you can get your license. It's bullshit.) and then my fucking car stops working. So yea. No going anywhere. Stuck at home.

This summer sucks. I need to stop getting depressed about everything. It's a problem. I also say "I'm sorry" a lot. I know it's unattractive and all, but really I feel like I just rain on everyones' parade. I guess that's why my friends from this high school called me a raincloud.... 

Anyways, sorry for this whole thread, it's really awful and you dont want to read it. In conclusion, fuck all you dickheads, and fuck me. And my life. And I need more beer.

#2 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

College is a piece of piss. You'll spend the first month or two shitting your eyeballs out with how difficult the work load is, then it will settle as you catch up. Just stick with it.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#3 eightcoheed

eightcoheed

Amanda Bynes' lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

First of all, it sounds like you need a hug my friend. 

<Insert.Cyber.Hug.Here>

Second of all, like cockybiscuit said, college is tough, but definitely do-able. I have faith in you!!

And third,

z85642585.gif

Be happy!
That is all. 

Proud member of the United States Air Force

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,950 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

don't be scared of college, as soon as you stop being scared and uncomfortable you will have the most fun of your life.  Hang in there kid.

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#5 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

I was about to give you the ultimate bit of bro advice then realized its inappropriate.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#6 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,865 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

hanginthere001.jpg

As far as the alcohol thing though. If you are afraid you will become an alcoholic, just cut the bud before it grows. 

Edited by Klub, 12 July 2013 - 04:12 PM.

#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

As far as the alcohol thing though. If you are afraid you will become an alcoholic, just cut the bud before it grows. 

This advice could be taken a couple different ways haha...

#8 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

yea.. i left to hang out with my girlfriend and i got really drunk and fucked things up. I'm a terrible person. 100 proof captain morgan is unhealthy. I shouldnt have brought it. I shouldnt have drank that much. I forgot I hadnt eaten anything all day. She dropped me off at my house to sober up. My car is apparently fixed though. So my mom had me drive to the grocery store. and back. that was frightening. dont drive drunk its scary. I hate my life. I could have accidentally killed so many people... 

#9 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

First off you are a fucking moronic asshole for doing that. Also you need to calm down and get your shit together before you seriously fuck up and actually end up killing someone.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#10 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

First off, I understand your life is sucking right now, but why are you posting about it in a paintball forum, especially one where you just insulted everyone in ? Second, there's not much else to say but quit drinking. No nice way to say it but stop.
I am a raccoon.

#11 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

this isnt a place to air out your personal business like this... if you have a drinking problem, you need to seek help, they have AA for a reason. 

this also isnt a place for us to judge someone based ont eh choices they make. if the OP has a legit problem, and it looks like he may well, then you all need to shut up about it and not instigate...

closing this thread to prevent you all from acting dumb anymore....

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users