• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 sparksuby

sparksuby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

there is a smart parts vibe for sale locally for 150$ and i dont know much about them, any advice or reviews of them?

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:37 AM

Great guns. Basically the predecessor to the eNVy buy GoG. Great markers, smooth shooting, and quiet. Bett than any marker you could get for <170 new.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

$150 is what Vibes cost new when they came out in 2008. For a used Vibe without a blackheart board, look to pay less than $100.

Edited by Old Dude PB, 12 July 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#4 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

$150 is what Vibes cost new when they came out in 2008. For a used Vibe without a blackheart board, look to pay less than $100.

Agree,unless its upgraded with an eyed breech and Blackheart board thats too much,even then you can get an upgraded Ion XE\Extacy\G1 for that much with some upgrades

#5 sparksuby

sparksuby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

That's what I was figuring after I posted that I did a little more research on them and found that they were in fact as stated 150$ new and no the gun is completely stock minus an unknown barrel upgrade ill pass on it ill give the wife my angel speed and ill just buy a dangerous power g4 like I had initially planned thanks for the info guys

#6 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

The g4 has horrible reviews... Try the rail or extcy they are the strongest guns for the price
<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#7 sparksuby

sparksuby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Other than bolt stick what is so terrible? Even mike said its a grey gun and you get way more than you pay for. I'm not doubting people don't like them I would just like some more info on your statement

#8 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

Other than bolt stick what is so terrible? Even mike said its a grey gun and you get way more than you pay for. I'm not doubting people don't like them I would just like some more info on your statement

From what Ive seen from teammates they are paint blenders,bolt locks up,leaks like a SOB,doesnt like to crono and inconsistent

Best to stick with a mainsteam manufacturer like Empire,GoG or Proto\Dye

Id stay away from Angels unless you know a good tech and\or a good supplier of parts also

#9 sparksuby

sparksuby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

I have an 03 speed that has only had 1000 balls through it shoots like new got it for free from a good friend so it is what it is. Can't complain about free

#10 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

The G series gets alot of hate,but its mostly bandwagoning.People notice that some people don't like something,so they automatically hate it too.Several people use DP guns at my field,and the only problem that I've seen is bolt stick due to DP putting on ridiculous amounts of lube.Just re-lube it when you buy one,and it should work fine.And the G5 is actually fairly different than the other G guns,it is a little better overall than the others from what I've seen

#11 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

I don't like it's shot quality. I'm not bandwagoning. Guys with G4's show up on recball days, and my brother bandwagoned with the rest of the recballers at the field and got the G3. He wasn't a fan, and he lent it to me on my earlier days of playing, and I personally prefered the ion over it.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#12 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

I had a G4 and I loved it. The trigger is miles ahead of the Extcy in almost everyway except shot quality but, when you are playing you never really pay attention to the shot. 

#13 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

Y not a g5? I like the g5 WAY more than the g4
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users