• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TheSlaughterHawk

TheSlaughterHawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

Hey guys, I wa at the feild with my invert mini ( all stock ) and I shot about 8 paintballs and the psi inside the gun goes down to zero. In result paintballs just fall out of the barrel. If u hav any questions then just ask AND PLEASE HELP

#2 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,174 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

do you have air in your tank? is the tank screwed in all the way? after the marker gasses up you should give it an extra half turn in.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#3 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

do you have air in your tank? is the tank screwed in all the way? after the marker gasses up you should give it an extra half turn in.

This.  If you don't screw your tank in all the way, it feels like it has a recharge period.  Like you can shoot really slow, but not fast.  

#4 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

I'm willing to bet it's what's mentioned above, the tank isn't screwed in all the way. Mini's have very snug threading. Put a very small amount of tri-flow lubricant on them and it should help out.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#5 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

I'm willing to bet it's what's mentioned above, the tank isn't screwed in all the way. Mini's have very snug threading. Put a very small amount of tri-flow lubricant on them and it should help out.

Yup, Tri Flow or White Lithium Grease.  Don't bother with Dow 33 or oil, it does nothing.

#6 TheSlaughterHawk

TheSlaughterHawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

It's not the tank I'm possitive about that, if I screwed the tank on any more it would destroy the asa haha but thanks any way

#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

Yup, Tri Flow or White Lithium Grease.  Don't bother with Dow 33 or oil, it does nothing.

Why...

#8 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

Why...

I found it in my garage and put it on my threads, my direct mount screws in like butter.

#9 TheSlaughterHawk

TheSlaughterHawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

It's not the tank I'm possitive about that, if I screwed the tank on any more it would destroy the asa haha but thanks any way

#10 imnothim

imnothim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

This may seem overly simplistic but try a brand new, fresh battery. I have a mini as well and a low battery does weird things (in all markers really) including not advancing the bolt fully resulting in your paintballs going about 10ft.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users