• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

at my freinds house he has a decent peice of land so about a month ago we decieded to make a feild for us and some freinds so we did its a great feild and we played 2 weekends in a row and today we invited some other cool guys from the field and one of them brought someone we didn't know but he brought his own paint and all his own equipment there were 7 of us so we played a couple of 3v3 and a couple of 3v4. On one of the 3v4 he gets hit and he knows it sp does everyone cause its right in his mask. He wipes it but u can still see the streak and he takes out my buddy and then bunkers my freinds little brother and shoots him atleast 15times and at the end of the game when he gets up to shake his hand for playin good he shoots him in the nuts and when we tell him to say sorry he said not my problem and walked off we told him it was wrong and needed to appoligise (he dident) so next game when his brother bonus balled him for revenge he freaked out and just went crazy and lit him up all tho it was less then when he bunkered him his brother put his gun down to show he wasent gonna fight him back but he kept going till he was out of paint(he had a spire 260 and probably had 1/4 of the hopper left) the brother started to cry and we helped him up but the guy just stood there callin him a wimp,cowered,cheater and everything so my friend (with the brother) took his setup and chucked it acroos the feild and told him to leave with everything and never to come back and he said no so we all lit him up with burst (about 3 balls each time and did this bout 5-6 times before he left) until he left and we were only about 5 games in when this all happened and he had filled his tank 3 times before this and we only had 2 (small)scuba tanks and one was basicly useless cause of how low the air was and the other was about half ful and everyone needed air. So none of us could really play anymore because we ussaly use at least a hopper and a pod so he ruined the day for the rest of us. Did we blow this out of proportion?thank

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#2 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Hey guys im so sry bout this post i left my account open and my freind was tryin to make me look like a liar again sry

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#3 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

I read about 3 sentences of that and now my brain hurts. Thank you 'Murican public education system.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#4 jimbob23929

jimbob23929

Orange Tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

P-punctuation...please oh god! PUNCTUATION!!!!

Check out my youtube channel!!!
Current Marker Setup:
Proto Reflex Rail, Invert Halo TOO Loader with Exalt Speedfeed, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500 tank with Dye C7 Blue Rhino cover
Current Gear Setup: Orange Tiger i4 with Orange Tiger Headband and ContourROAM Camera, C12 Orange Tiger Jersey and Pants, PE 2012 Overload Padded Jersey
1/0/0
Posted Image

#5 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Honestly I feel dumber right now...

But on a serious note, yes you took it too far, you should have just told him to put the gun down so you could talk and then told him to leave.  If he still said no, I woulda opened a can of woop-ass on that douche.

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#6 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

My friend has a decent piece of land so about a month ago we decided to make a field for us and some friends   It's a great field  we played 2 weekends in a row. Today, we invited some other cool guys from the field. One of them brought someone we didn't know, but he brought his own paint and all his own equipment.

There were 7 of us so we played a couple of 3v3s and a couple of 3v4s. On one of the 3v4 games he gets hit and he knows it. So does everyone else because it's right in his mask. He wipes it off, but the streak is still on him. He takes out my buddy and then bunkers my friends little brother, shooting him at least 15 times. At the end of the game when he gets up to shake his hand for playing good, he shoots him in the nuts. We told him to say sorry, but he said not my problem and walked off. We told him it was wrong and needed to apologize. but he didn't.

The next game, his brother bonus balled him for revenge. He freaked out and just went crazy, lighting him up all though it was less then when he bunkered him. His brother put his gun down to show he wasn't gonna fight him, but he kept going till he was out of paint. He had a spire and probably had 1/4 of the hopper left. His brother started to cry so we helped him up, but the guy just stood there calling him a wimp,cowered,cheater, etc. Because of this, my friend (with the brother) took his setup and chucked it across the field and told him to leave and never come back. He said no so we all lit him up with burst (about 3 balls each time). We did this until he left (about 5-6 times).  

This happened just 5 games in, but he had previously used our scuba tank a few times.  Now we were low on air and couldn't play much.  He basically ruined our day for us.  Did we blow this out of proportion?  

Thanks.

You accidentally the English.  I tried my best to fix it.

Edited by The Bacon Man, 15 July 2013 - 03:25 PM.

#7 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

Yes, you took it to far. He took it too far. Everyone needs to calm the hell down. Paintball is supposed to be a joyful sport, not a sport where a little backyard game turns into chucking sombody else's setup across a field
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#8 tylerblanchard16

tylerblanchard16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

I tryed my very hardest to read the whole thing. I just couldn't I'm sorry. But tell your friend he needs to attend kindergarden again.

#9 michael_mnm

michael_mnm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

Everyone please read the top. My account was hacked by a freind and he posted this as a joke and idk how to erase it.sorry

PLAYING CFPS!!!!!!!!!

#10 Jt3

Jt3

• Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

Everyone please read the top. My account was hacked by a freind and he posted this as a joke and idk how to erase it.sorry

Tell your friend that Jay Leno should be afraid...

American Ex-Pat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users