• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DMHGrosso

DMHGrosso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

I recently purchased an Empire Mini (new version on the invert mini) Marker. It was a limeted edition colour and the guy only had one left (the one he had on display.) i checked the barrel and the asa threads aswell as checked for any loose parts on the inside (gently shook to make sure there was no clicking). im almost certain the a good number of people have harshed/messed around with the trigger so my question is, is that going to affect the life span/performance of the trigger and if so in what way?

#2 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hello sir!

If you just mean that lots of people have been picking up the gun and pulling the trigger a bunch of times then no, you're fine. The mini doesn't have a microswitch to wear out so you shouldn't have any issues on that front.

Enjoy your new marker! Any other questions, post below and I'll answer them for you as soon as I see them :)

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#3 DMHGrosso

DMHGrosso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

thankyou that was what i was asking :)

#4 DMHGrosso

DMHGrosso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

i actually had another question. I know that when you fire your marker with air but no paint thats bad but if i was to just fire the marker without air and without paint just running the battery would that do anything or wear anything?

#5 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

You'll hear the solenoid clicking but that's fine.  A lot of people do it to practice semi auto modes.

#6 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

Incorrect sir, on the mini that is NOT fine, DON'T DO IT!!

What will happen eventually is that your solenoid will seize. Which is ok if you're me because I know how to fix it. For you, I would never ever do it.

Firing the marker with just air and no paint is ok. You won't break anything doing that. Unless you annoy someone with the noise and they break you.

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#7 DMHGrosso

DMHGrosso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

ok Thankyou.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trigger, Invert Mini, Empire Mini, Invert, Empire, Mini, Question

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users