• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 vellociraptor

vellociraptor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

I bought a marq 6 about 2 months ago off of someone here for $315 shipped. Seller not only assures me everything is in working condition, but makes me promise him that I will take care of his "baby" as well as he had. I get it in the mail and begin to look over it. It seems alright with the exception of the paint-ridden feedneck so I go to screw in my tank...easier said than done when the ASA is stripped....I shoot it and it shoots pretty good and I'm satisfied. I get paid again a while later and go out to play...the guns no longer registering shots..luckily all I had to do was adjust the trigger. Get that done and I go out yesterday to play again. I put like 5 through it at chrono and everything's alright and I start my first game. 2 shots in off of the break and it starts hissing....I open up the engine (admittedly should have done this earlier but figured it would be clean considering the sellers clear pride in how he maintained said gun) and it is F I L T H Y. All of the O-rings are perfectly in tact and I notice the air is coming from the grip frame. I didn't want to get into all of that because I have no clue what's going on with that. I have my friend take it to petty paintball in red rock texas and he tells me that there's all kinds of corrosion in it and that the solenoid is bad and a new one is gonna run me about $160 and to fully have it running to spec it's gonna cost me almost $250 on a gun that i paid $300 for....i would try to contact the seller but he's on this forum anymore (presumably out of the sport having passed his junk onto someone else) ...so mods, is there anything that can be done?

#2 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

First thing's first, update your B/S/T thread with these problems. If you want help from this forums, don't abuse it yourself. It blows that you got ripped off, I've been there, but don't peddle the broken item around to the people who can help you.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#3 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Contact Orange he might be willing to help you out

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#4 vellociraptor

vellociraptor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

I tried removing it on mobile I'm having trouble. I assure you I would never simply try to pass my shit onto someone else

#5 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

Send this guy a private message. http://www.techpb.co...p?showuser=9679

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#6 vellociraptor

vellociraptor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

Is there someone besides orange who can help? I messaged him 2 days ago and have yet to hear any word

#7 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

And b/s/t/ mood should help

#8 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

Please link the thread you bought it in.

#9 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

First thing that comes to my mind is that the pro shop doesn't know what they're talking about by your statement.

#10 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

I hate people that sell a shit gun and say "ohh please take car of my baby as well as I did"
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users