• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PB4fuun

PB4fuun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

What kind of paint do they use at kw paintball in waterloo, and adventure park paintball in shellsburg?

#2 TJO

TJO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

kw offers empire paints, spectrum, and marbalizers spectrum is 50 a case plus tax, but that includes all day air and field fee, they are fpo field, they have a very friendly staff and good atmosphere, its where i always play so im a little biased. Adventure park i believe is a G.I. sports paint, based, prices are a bit higher i believe, the employees there that i have dealt with have been great they will help you out, kw is the same way, if you have a team or are looking for one though i would spend more time at kw, the owner there seems a lot more helpful, plus a turf field is getting put in with a brand new sup airi field, any questions about kw pm me. i might be able to help with adventure park or at least point you in the direction of someone that can

#3 ahrpb

ahrpb

stay low

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

kw offers empire paints, spectrum, and marbalizers spectrum is 50 a case plus tax, but that includes all day air and field fee, they are fpo field, they have a very friendly staff and good atmosphere, its where i always play so im a little biased. Adventure park i believe is a G.I. sports paint, based, prices are a bit higher i believe, the employees there that i have dealt with have been great they will help you out, kw is the same way, if you have a team or are looking for one though i would spend more time at kw, the owner there seems a lot more helpful, plus a turf field is getting put in with a brand new sup airi field, any questions about kw pm me. i might be able to help with adventure park or at least point you in the direction of someone that can

I'm thinking about trying KW, but its somewhat of a drive.  Whats a normal days attendance at KW? Enough people to have continuous games if I was there with only a few people?

Profit/I4
Bob Long V1/Vcom - NT10
Rotor
Ninja 68/45

#4 TJO

TJO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'm thinking about trying KW, but its somewhat of a drive.  Whats a normal days attendance at KW? Enough people to have continuous games if I was there with only a few people?

do it, rec players are there almost every weekend as long as the weather isnt garbage. the airball field will be up this sunday for more of the "tournament" based players no experience needed to step on the field and youll still do fine. but you will definitely have the opportunity for continuous games then.

#5 ahrpb

ahrpb

stay low

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

do it, rec players are there almost every weekend as long as the weather isnt garbage. the airball field will be up this sunday for more of the "tournament" based players no experience needed to step on the field and youll still do fine. but you will definitely have the opportunity for continuous games then.

Do you know when it will close for the winter?

Profit/I4
Bob Long V1/Vcom - NT10
Rotor
Ninja 68/45

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users