LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

http://www.ansgear.c...ooloaderblk.htm

my first electric hopper, loved it.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#52 jordandentt

jordandentt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

is it worth spending £134 ($203) on a dye rotor? D:

sup g

#53 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

that's what i currently use and it's awesome. but if you're just starting out, i would bother spending that much on a hopper. use the halo until the motor burns out and if you're still into the sport buy something more expensive.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#54 jordandentt

jordandentt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

that's what i currently use and it's awesome. but if you're just starting out, i would bother spending that much on a hopper. use the halo until the motor burns out and if you're still into the sport buy something more expensive.

this is really cheap and it looks pretty good and the design looks nice, although its not electrical hopper, it looks alright, what you think?
http://www.bzpaintba...r&t=DYE Loaders

sup g

#55 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

i've seen them before. they use a small shelf inside to relieve pressure to allow it to feed faster. i would only really use it on a mech gun to prevent chops. an electronic hopper is better if you want to rip. but since the eXTCy has eyes, you won't chop. it's a good choice. you just won't be able to fire as fast as you could with the halo

#56 jordandentt

jordandentt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

i've seen them before. they use a small shelf inside to relieve pressure to allow it to feed faster. i would only really use it on a mech gun to prevent chops. an electronic hopper is better if you want to rip. but since the eXTCy has eyes, you won't chop. it's a good choice. you just won't be able to fire as fast as you could with the halo

true true! but as im starting, and as i have to use co2 i wont be firing really fast anyway i dont think, so im just gonna buy this for the time being :P

sup g

#57 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

fair enough. not that expensive anyways! if you feel it's not feeding fast enough you can always flip it for like 20$ then buy a halo.

#58 jordandentt

jordandentt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

fair enough. not that expensive anyways! if you feel it's not feeding fast enough you can always flip it for like 20$ then buy a halo.

halo too in UK are £64! which is like $97 :(

sup g

#59 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

yikes dude. move to Canada Eh!  ;)

#60 jordandentt

jordandentt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

yikes dude. move to Canada Eh!  ;)

canada?! no thanks ;)

sup g

#61 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

:mellow: ...  :(

#62 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Still think the enmey is the better choice. It will shoot darn fast, and is easy to maintain. Not to mention you are not spending money on batteries
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users