• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 GregB123

GregB123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Okay, well me and my friend started this team, PA Syndicate, and some problems have arised. According to TechPBs latest video, he says teams should dress a like. I think this a great idea, my other member, not so much. In fact, he says its "*banmeplzktx*".  He says he doesn't want to wear a crappy jersey. I'm getting a Empire jersey and its perfectly fine, but no. He has to get the most expensive jersey so he can look the richest. Btw his parents pay for everything he gets. Please help me. What do I do?

#2 Duck ON Quack

Duck ON Quack

Save a rock, Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

It is really hard to deal with people like that... I have been in this same situation too.

Tell him what being on a team is. It's a team effort, some sacrifices will have to be made in order for everything to run smoothly. Tell him that you and other players have to work hard for what you get, and that you can't get the most expensive jersey.

Call a public vote on your team on which jersey your team should get. If the vote comes in your favor and he dosent like it, you and the team should tell him to leave and not come back until he knows what it means to be on a team.

I know its harsh, but having one person ruining everything for every one else isn't worth it.

This is my opinion, some others might disagree.

there was this one time, when i cared what you thought.

oh... wait. No there wasn't.

#3 GregB123

GregB123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

One problem, its only me and him on a team.

#4 GregB123

GregB123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

Problem solved. He said he will buy 2 jerseys

#5 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Problem solved. He said he will buy 2 jerseys

I was literally about to suggest that until you said that here is what u was going to say:
"If he's so rich make him buy them for the whole team"

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#6 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Lol

#7 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Lol

Okay, well me and my friend started this team, PA Syndicate, and some problems have arised. According to TechPBs latest video, he says teams should dress a like. I think this a great idea, my other member, not so much. In fact, he says its "*banmeplzktx*".  He says he doesn't want to wear a crappy jersey. I'm getting a Empire jersey and its perfectly fine, but no. He has to get the most expensive jersey so he can look the richest. Btw his parents pay for everything he gets. Please help me. What do I do?

Hey tell him to not live off his parents, if he's old enjoy to work.. Tell him to get off his lazy ass and make your OWN Money!!

Dang that sucks, but seriously he would look at paintball differently if he made his own money.
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

#8 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

Lol

Hey tell him to not live off his parents, if he's old enjoy to work.. Tell him to get off his lazy ass and make your OWN Money!!
Dang that sucks, but seriously he would look at paintball differently if he made his own money.

Also, why be dependent on your parents to buy the gear you need. While makeing your own money means you can spend it any way YOU like!
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users