Okay so I have a couple questions about my 2k2!
1. Is there any way to make it quieter? Some people at my local field have very quiet autocockers. I am running a 45/45 outputting about 600 psi.
2. I've been wondering about converting it back into the original cocker, I have the pneumatics and everything that came with it stock. What is your opinion on this, which one do you prefer and if I did convert it back what are some things I should know (I'm not experienced with autoclers)
3. Are there any helpful upgrade recommendations, CCM kits, etc.
4. How to stop it from farting (when the rod under the bolt is released when pullin the trigger, it farts, but overall still is fully functional)
5. Any other information, history, tips, tuning
Thank you for all help and feedback!
image.jpg 228.04KB 5 downloads
Edited by Samtipps, 20 July 2013 - 05:01 PM.