• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

So I have a mini that I got for $50 with a freak, im trying to get it working, it turns on and shoots, that's great, but when I go to walk the trigger, it has major shoot down problems, like when I go to shoot a rope all the balls just fall out of the barrel, but after that one shoting, its fine, but its also chopping paint but that could be due to either my apex barrel, or my freak beaing a little small

I play anything.

My setup ~ Dangerous Power Revi with a Techt bolt, 68 4500 empire tank, Dye Rotor, Dye I4s with amber and mirror lense, valken redemption pants, Empire 2012 Contact Jersey, Nike Cleats

#2 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,653 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

Reset the board (just take the battery out for a few mins) and check the pressure on the reg is around 200PSI. Also go through the internals, wipe off any old grease and apply a thin layer of new grease, and wipe off the face of the poppet to make sure its dry.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#3 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Reset the board (just take the battery out for a few mins) and check the pressure on the reg is around 200PSI. Also go through the internals, wipe off any old grease and apply a thin layer of new grease, and wipe off the face of the poppet to make sure its dry.

I heard not to use grease, because it attracts dirt, and to use

oil instead

I play anything.

My setup ~ Dangerous Power Revi with a Techt bolt, 68 4500 empire tank, Dye Rotor, Dye I4s with amber and mirror lense, valken redemption pants, Empire 2012 Contact Jersey, Nike Cleats

#4 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,653 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

If that were true then every spool owner would be screwed. You can use oil if you like, but you'd need to reoil it every time you play because a Mini will blow through it.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#5 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

I heard not to use grease, because it attracts dirt, and to use

oil instead

The manufacturer recommends sl33k grease you know? Like Dow 33 grease. Heck there is even a TROUBLESHOOTING section in the manual, weird

WxzWkhf.png

6PAu2Tj.png

Edited by get.lit.up!, 21 July 2013 - 01:30 AM.

gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#6 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Im using a on off adaptor for my tank, not a relay, and I am screwing it all the way in because I have to, and its not pressurized so it is definitely all the way in, should I try it with out the on off?

I play anything.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Invert Mini, Mini, Invert, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users