• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LaxBro22

LaxBro22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

Does anyone have the sly mask? Should I get it or the grillz? I've tried on the grillz but not the profit. I'm a big person so I need something to fit my face better than the i4 i have now.

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

I would go with the grills just because the profits aren't very breathable and pretty hot, especially if you live in a hot and/or humid area.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

The Grillz are far more breathable and allow for better communication.

You can also double-strap the Grillz too.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 22 July 2013 - 06:49 PM.

#4 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

My daughter has the Profits.  She loves them because of how good all the pading feels on her face.   I would have thought with the heat and humidity she would have hated them but for her she loves them.   Me I like to breath so I like my Eflexs

#5 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

I've owned both and both are a really good choice. I for one love my Profits more than any mask. They are the most comfortable and form fitting mask I have ever owned. If you are in shape and have played paintball often enough to where breathability isn't that big of an issue, then I'd go with the Profits. I've never had a problem breathing in them. I'm on my third pair now and just absolutely love them.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

I've owned both and both are a really good choice. I for one love my Profits more than any mask. They are the most comfortable and form fitting mask I have ever owned. If you are in shape and have played paintball often enough to where breathability isn't that big of an issue, then I'd go with the Profits. I've never had a problem breathing in them. I'm on my third pair now and just absolutely love them.

Yeah I think how well the Profit breathes depends on the shape of your face too since it sits so close to the face like the i4.

I would def. get a pair if they just added some more vents to the bottoms.

#7 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

I love my grillz... I originally thought I was going to get profilers but then everyone told me to get grillz. So I got grillz and I can't love them enough. They are very breathable, all the protection they take off the forehead goes to your neck, and they are very comfortable and light. I wear a beanie regardless so the dip on the forehead doesn't bother me. Plus I double strapped mine so they feel extremely secure. Grillz4lyfe
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#8 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

The only thing I didnt like about the Grillz was that because the lowers go down so far when playing some bunkers really tight the bottom edge of the mask would push against my tank. Was annoying but only because I was in a really awkward position.

#9 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

Grill > Profits. I'm not going to lie, the Profits are super comfy, but the breathablity, sound, and fogging in the mask in no bueno

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users