• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 archerhunter

archerhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

I was looking on the BST forums and I've wanted to buy a few items. I'm just afraid some of these are scams. I was wondering how would you transfer the money and have the person ship it to you? I also read somewhere (can't find the link right now) that you can have a moderator "overwatch" the transaction to make sure it goes through properly. I'm not sure if they do that here, but I just wanted a mods help in making this as easy as possible.  

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,927 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

You pick "goods and services" on paypal (NEVER EVER EVER gift the money) and then the person ships the item to you.  If the item is broken or never sent you start a claim with paypal and they sort things out.

#3 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

if you use the option for "Goods and Services" with paypal you are covered.  Any problem will be investigated by the team at Paypal and you'll nearly always get your money back (I've got money back 100% of the time I've used this option).  Andrewthewookie has a 3rd party mod option in which he can watch over a transaction to make sure it goes smoothly as well.  It's right here http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=220250.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users