• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 condowarren

condowarren

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

I made a mistake and got a gxg 50 round loader and it kind of sucks the D. Any ideas on how i could make it better?

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

fill the front little nose part with something that will fill it up until the feedneck, this should stop jamming. What I used was a little piece of triangle foam and taped it in and its working fine now. 

#3 smoke14

smoke14

One Flew Over

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

I know that you can shim out the inside to make it feed a little better, but in all honesty unless you want to deal with the nasty lid or risk having a paintball put a hole through your hopper this would be your best option: 

trashcan_zps966e9040.jpg

- and then go pick up one of these -> http://www.rockstart...p/app-sf-50.htm

#4 Legit Balla

Legit Balla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

well you could always make a speed feed out of a tennis ball can's lid.  It looks ghetto but it works fine...

#5 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

I hate to kind of bandwagon here, but trash that thing. Mine literally did not feed a single ball when I tried it. I even tried half filling it and gave it some quite vigorous shakes.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#6 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

I much prefer my Tippmann/App 50rnd loader but in honesty my GXG one does work ok if I don't fill it all the way. Throw in 35rnds or so and reload with 10rnd tubes and it can work ok for ya but still won't feed as reliably as the APP ones.
AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users