3 replies to this topic

#1 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

So apparently,this now counts as a threat...... "Chest padding as everyone else reccomends. As others said though, no special treatment will be given most likley Male or Female I'll still bunker you the same." Also if you say "have not seen you at the field latley,sure would be nice to play against you" also counts as a threat or something like that.......TechPB I think this may be my home to stay now.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#2 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Sorry. We traded you. Ain't giving back the two newbies and really cool emoticon we got.

#3 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

PBNation can keep you

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#4 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Because we should all bunker people who are insecure enough about getting injured in paintball that they feel the need to wear a chest protector.....Ever wonder why they feel that need is because they see people bunkering and are afraid? I mean bunkering is a part of the game and is fine, especially on a tourney level but when you're on some walk on day and see someone wearing a chest protector chances are they  are slightly afraid of getting hurt. A better thing to do would be to give advice if on a forum incouraging them that it really doesn't hurt that bad, or on the field being nice to them.....

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users