Photo

Well shit. This is going to be interesting.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:06 AM

As most of you will see, I am a big opponent of "high school" relationships. Every time there is a thread about girl problems im the first to chime in and tell you that they are pointless and a waste of your time. That they will do nothing but cause you trouble.. I am going to be completely honest with you here when I tell you that it is because I spent 3 years of my young life getting my heart broken by a girl I loved over and over and over. I managed to convince myself that she was the only person I will ever love that she was my everything, At one point I was putting her over my basic needs. Needless to say we had a rather interesting "relationship." 

This girl was absolutely perfect in my eyes and she was my best friend we could always talk for hours and hours and never get bored. Till one point she decided she wanted to see other people. I accepted what she wanted, although it seemed like no matter who she was with she would always come back to me. She was of course my best friend still. It was always a blah blah he is going out partying again, he does not treat me nearly as good as you do, why cant I just be happy. It would come down to her straight up using me when someone else let her down again.

Then she started dating a guy two years older than us. Shes been with him for 2 years now, in the beginning with him she was always telling me how she missed me, my friendship, everything we used to do what we used to talk about. That she wanted me to stay in her life. I always saw her in class and that made things awkward and painful. I never really got over her, she was the one I let get away. Now 3 months after graduation she called me last night, for those of you who have me on Facebook that is what my 3:30 AM status was about. "Rock Fucking Bottom" she called me in tears and I heard the genuine sorrow in her voice, that she needed me in her life that she loved me that she always loved me and she needs me.

Everything about this is screaming no no no dont go back, I spent the last few years going in and out of pointless empty relationships with different girls in an attempt to get over her and I ended up just hurting myself even more because of it. Because I was not with her I was causing myself unimaginable amounts of heartache. Now here she is just like she was before crying over the phone at 3am telling me she wants me back. I still dont know how to think about this, I dont know what to do other than to follow my heart for once and hope it does not bite me in the ass. I loved  this girl more than anything and I never really stopped its just been a messy road. 

Your input is appreciated, I know im asking a lot but if you cant give me a mature well thought out reply please just over look this thread. Anything else I will consider as spam and harassment and I will report you to the banhammer. Thank you for reading and if you respond with something insightful thank you even more for the advice its valued.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#2 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

If you still feel strongly for her, I'd say go for it imo.

I've been in a really similar situation, with all of the ups, downs, being used and led on and such. While it does hurt, maybe she finally matured to the point where she realized that you were always there for her and she never could appreciate it until now, and realized that you are the one she wants to be with, and has always wanted.

Pretty much the same thing happened to me and my current girlfriend, and because I followed my heart, we've been really happy. Like more than we have been in the three years we've been on/off.

So honestly, I'd say follow your heart and do it. But tread carefully I guess, because you don't want to be hurt again. And this is just my opinion from personal experience; I don't know you or her, so take that with a grain of salt. And I really do wish you the best of luck, because these situations aren't easy.

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#3 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

Thank you. This was a total bombshell hit me hard last night straight out of the blue I never saw it coming.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#4 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

It seems like both of you were just confused back in school. You've probably both matured and are ready for something serious now. I would go for it. I had a similar experience but she never came back. I would pay to still be with her. This is your chance
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#5 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

The big thing complicating this is that she is still with him and that she is very close to his family.

#6 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm sure if you say yes to her she will break up with him. If he really loved her they would have gotten serious. This is kind of sounding like she was trying to replace you with him.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#7 TheSlaughterHawk

TheSlaughterHawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

Hey I know times are tuff, I've been through situations pretty similar to this, if you love her strongly enough than do it, listen to your heart haha I'm trying not to sound *banmeplzktx* but yea, if you feel any sort of like I don't think I should or you know tell her your side of every thing and tell her you need one to think. If she here's how you have been feeling for the past year or so she might understand

#8 Cannonfodder

Cannonfodder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

Apply Pascal's Wager to the situation: assuming you wouldn't be giving up an existing relationship opions are:

1) don't get back with her, only outcome = miserable bigx.

2) do get back with her possible outcomes a) all goes wrong again, you return to your current miserable state but have had a period of time at an elevated happinesss or b) it works out and you are at elevated happiness for the rest of your life.

As long as you aren't jeperdising a current relationship to chase the perfect one you have nothing to lose by chasing the perfect one.

Edited by Cannonfodder, 30 July 2013 - 10:04 AM.

#9 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

I'm sure if you say yes to her she will break up with him. If he really loved her they would have gotten serious. This is kind of sounding like she was trying to replace you with him.

That is exactaly what she told me. She said things started off good with him, that she was happy that he could give her what she wanted, but now she says that its not the same he is hurting her more than she is getting out of it. What its starting to look like to me is that I was a backup plan to her. But the conversation we had on the phone last night, She was genuinely upset, I could hear it in her voice. 

Hey I know times are tuff, I've been through situations pretty similar to this, if you love her strongly enough than do it, listen to your heart haha I'm trying not to sound *banmeplzktx* but yea, if you feel any sort of like I don't think I should or you know tell her your side of every thing and tell her you need one to think. If she here's how you have been feeling for the past year or so she might understand

The thing is with her every time we start talking again everything is amazing and all of a sudden this comes up. She told me she knows she wants to be with me, but she does not want to loose what she has with her current boyfriend. She messed herself up a few years ago when she started dating him. She told me shes been torn ever since. So otherwise im a victim of her own confusion.

Apply Pascal's Wager to the situation: assuming you wouldn't be giving up an existing relationship opions are:

1) don't get back with her, only outcome = miserable bigx.

2) do get back with her possible outcomes a) all goes wrong again, you return to your current miserable state but have had a period of time at an elevated happinesss or  B) it works out and you are at elevated happiness for the rest of your life.

As long as you aren't jeperdising a current relationship to chase the perfect one you have nothing to lose by chasing the perfect one.

So otherwise "yolo" (I fucking hate that word but it fits.) Things can not get any worse? I agree to a point. Only issue being is I am somewhat content being where I am now. I dont want to go into college with a looming sense of "doom" floating over me.

#10 Cannonfodder

Cannonfodder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

Didn't realise you were off to college (hard not to think of everyone as roughly the same age as yourself), if you are going away from home for college then ignore her and see if you find anyone at college, if not hook up with her when you come back, if she means all the things she's said then she'll still be there then, if she didn't then she won't. Listen to "Self Esteem" by The Offspring and see if it fits. 

#11 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

Didn't realise you were off to college (hard not to think of everyone as roughly the same age as yourself), if you are going away from home for college then ignore her and see if you find anyone at college, if not hook up with her when you come back, if she means all the things she's said then she'll still be there then, if she didn't then she won't. Listen to "Self Esteem" by The Offspring and see if it fits. 

Both of us are staying local. Thats not so much the issue, although im starting nursing school in the fall. That is a very challenging and academic course load. I dont want to have personal issues to throw into it as well. 

#12 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

I feel it somewhat defeats the purpose of asking the question if, in the same breath, you threaten to report anyone who says something you don't want to hear. If you aren't prepared for what someone is going to say, then don't ask the question.

But, I feel that you should go for it. Worst case scenario, you end up right back where you are now.

#13 Baux18

Baux18

Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

i say do it. but only on YOUR conditions. You have the upper hand right now. She is crawling back to YOU.

You need to tell her how you feel about your last relationship with her. how you felt like you were the only one putting in effort.

and that in order for you guys to get back together, that HAS to change. if she loves you and wants you back as much as she claims that will be a no-brainer. 

me and my current girlfriend have been together for almost a year. she great. yaknow all that mushy stuff. but back in march we "broke up" for a couple days. it really was a mutual kind of thing. we were fighting to much and needed some space from eachother. the reason we were fighting so much is because her attitude just completely changed out of no-where. she really just started being a huge bitch all the time. 

so when she called me crying not even a week after the break up i told her i would love to get back with her, but she HAS to stop being a bitch all the time. those were literally my words. guess what. It worked like a charm. of course we have had other fights but other than that its been fine. just thought this story would help. 

Posted Image

Well aware, he is a master of sarcasm, and I love me my Baux.

#14 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

Let's see. A girl is in pain and is turning to one of her closest friends for support.
You could either :

A. Support her through this rough patch of her life, whether it leads to something more substantial or not.

or
B. Ignore her pain, thus betraying her trust forever and making her sink lower than what she already is, possibly to a point of no return, if you catch my drift.

Yeah, I think the answer's pretty clear.

Don't do so out of pity, however. Do so as one who generally cares about others, regardless of your own personal feelings. A philanthropist, if you will.

Hell, you don't even have to date her, just always be there for her when she needs someone to lean on.

But if you do so, do not throw your own criticisms into this mix right now, it's going to make things a hell of a lot worse. You're going to have to do this for her, not necessarily for you. At least until she has her head in the right place again. Now is just not the time.

Edited by Antonious, 30 July 2013 - 11:14 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#15 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

Been in the same boat before. My honest opinion:

I've seen good honest guys hurt by the same situation. They get put on the backburner and only get talked to when needed. They try to get the relationship started but get hurt in the end. To be brutally honest, move on now before you get hurt anymore. Still be her friend, heck be her best friend. But don't move into a relationship. You have been hurting because of her. Your relationships have been hurting because of her. Only makes sense to just to drop her and move on.

alas it's easier said than done. I'm still not over the one who hurt me. It takes time but I feel that in the end it's worth it.

#16 Empire Alan

Empire Alan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

Might this girl be the one on your profile picture?

#17 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

... that's Emma Stone

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Emma_Stone

Edited by LUXOR54, 30 July 2013 - 04:46 PM.

Macdev Clone GT, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#18 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Sorry big, i would like to try to help but i quite literally suck at this stuff..

i guess just take a few to think it all over and go with what you want. you seem to really care for her, more than i have for anyone. 

Macdev Clone GT, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#19 Empire Alan

Empire Alan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

... that's Emma Stone

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Emma_Stone
LOL I'm so dumb

#20 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Fucking women....But honestly dude, take some time to think about this. I'm too young to know anything about relationships, but this seems to be pretty important so I wouldn't rush it if I were you. 

#21 Empire Alan

Empire Alan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

On a more serious note my sister is going through a similar struggle but on the girls side, she is trying to go back to this guy who has more or less said no and she is seriously depressed whenever she talks about it. So of I were you I would go for it and if it doesn't work out at least she may have some closure. That is just my opinion though and best of luck with this.

#22 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

I feel it somewhat defeats the purpose of asking the question if, in the same breath, you threaten to report anyone who says something you don't want to hear. If you aren't prepared for what someone is going to say, then don't ask the question.

But, I feel that you should go for it. Worst case scenario, you end up right back where you are now.

I only requested that someone give me a mature honest opinion. Not to "Tell me what I want to hear." I also requested that if you had no valuable input to stay off this thread and pay it no heed. 

i say do it. but only on YOUR conditions. You have the upper hand right now. She is crawling back to YOU.

You need to tell her how you feel about your last relationship with her. how you felt like you were the only one putting in effort.

and that in order for you guys to get back together, that HAS to change. if she loves you and wants you back as much as she claims that will be a no-brainer. 

me and my current girlfriend have been together for almost a year. she great. yaknow all that mushy stuff. but back in march we "broke up" for a couple days. it really was a mutual kind of thing. we were fighting to much and needed some space from eachother. the reason we were fighting so much is because her attitude just completely changed out of no-where. she really just started being a huge bitch all the time. 

so when she called me crying not even a week after the break up i told her i would love to get back with her, but she HAS to stop being a bitch all the time. those were literally my words. guess what. It worked like a charm. of course we have had other fights but other than that its been fine. just thought this story would help. 

Im trying to do this on my terms its simply hard because she is still with her current boyfriend. My hands are tied until she is single. Its a waiting game for me right now. Until she splits with him I am powerless. 

Let's see. A girl is in pain and is turning to one of her closest friends for support.
You could either :

A. Support her through this rough patch of her life, whether it leads to something more substantial or not.

or
B. Ignore her pain, thus betraying her trust forever and making her sink lower than what she already is, possibly to a point of no return, if you catch my drift.

Yeah, I think the answer's pretty clear.

Don't do so out of pity, however. Do so as one who generally cares about others, regardless of your own personal feelings. A philanthropist, if you will.

Hell, you don't even have to date her, just always be there for her when she needs someone to lean on.

But if you do so, do not throw your own criticisms into this mix right now, it's going to make things a hell of a lot worse. You're going to have to do this for her, not necessarily for you. At least until she has her head in the right place again. Now is just not the time.

The thing is I have spent so long going back and forth with her between love, hate, friendship, saddness I cant have her in my life. This is a black and white situation for me. Either we are together or I separate myself from her and do my best to move on and forget about the history we have. I want to be there for her but not at the expense of my own sanity if she decides to let me down again.

Been in the same boat before. My honest opinion:

I've seen good honest guys hurt by the same situation. They get put on the backburner and only get talked to when needed. They try to get the relationship started but get hurt in the end. To be brutally honest, move on now before you get hurt anymore. Still be her friend, heck be her best friend. But don't move into a relationship. You have been hurting because of her. Your relationships have been hurting because of her. Only makes sense to just to drop her and move on.

alas it's easier said than done. I'm still not over the one who hurt me. It takes time but I feel that in the end it's worth it.

I am honestly still trying to process everything, it seems like all of a sudden things start going down hill with her current boyfriend and she comes crawling back to me. 

#23 imnothim

imnothim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

A really good old book says "the heart is desperate and treacherous,who can trust it"? It seems as if you've been "following your heart" all along, which has lead to it being "broken over and over and over", and her "straight up using me when someone else let her down".

People 'rarely' change. I think Einstein said something to the effect of "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result".

Maybe listen to your head this time (the big one between your ears). If shes willing to drop her guy for you for whatever reason, who says she won't drop you for some other guy....again.

Either way, good luck.

#24 Cannonfodder

Cannonfodder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

Been thinking about this, from your description of how she interacts with you it sounds like its possible that she wants you, needs you, loves you, but as a friend. She's turning to you when life gets rough rather than lusting after you constantly,

It's even possible that she doesn't realise just how infatuated you are with her or its possible that she knows you are and finds comfort in the fact that that means you'll drop everything for her when she calls (I've known women like this). 

I'd say if you're going to go for it tell her you're coming up to a difficult time in your life (college etc) and you're prepared to hang out with her and have fun but will just walk away if things get shitty.

#25 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:32 AM

So long as you're willing to accept the consequences of your decision. Guilt and regret can be just as trying on your sanity, if not more so, should anything happen because of this.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#26 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

Thank you for all the help guys. It means a lot. I'm going to sit on this one and seriously think it through before I go and rush to a decision. I want to help her. But not if its going to lead to more trouble.

#27 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

speaking for the guys in highschool. It's just about getting laid most of the time. Serious commitment isn't something most guys go for bra

109.gif

#28 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

>Makes thread on techpb rant section about life scenario that is causing one heartache.
>Asks for serious responses
>Actually gets serious responses

Something is very wrong here.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#29 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

speaking for the guys in highschool. It's just about getting laid most of the time. Serious commitment isn't something most guys go for bra

Thats not the case for here here at all. 

>Makes thread on techpb rant section about life scenario that is causing one heartache.
>Asks for serious responses
>Actually gets serious responses

Something is very wrong here.

Witch Magic I tell you Witch Magic.

#30 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

So let me get this straight. You liked & dated this girl for a while in high school, she breaks up with you, you don't get over it. She moves on, finds a guy & dates him of 2 years. You sit there feeling bad for yourself for those two years. She comes to you, crying about how she wants you back in her life. Here's my input, but take it as a grain of salt if you want to. In all honesty, you just need to move on. This relationship between you & her has already ended once, who's to say it won't happen again? Just tell her sorry, you burned this bridge a long time ago, & it's time for us both to move on. Yes it may hurt her feelings, but why should that bother you? Aren't you talking about the person that left you for someone else two years ago? Just my thoughts, hope everything works out,

Edited by Poopfairy35, 31 July 2013 - 08:11 PM.

I am a raccoon.

#31 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

So let me get this straight. You liked & dated this girl for a while in high school, she breaks up with you, you don't get over it. She moves on, finds a guy & dates him of 2 years. You sit there feeling bad for yourself for those two years. She comes to you, crying about how she wants you back in her life. Here's my input, but take it as a grain of salt if you want to. In all honesty, you just need to move on. This relationship between you & her has already ended once, who's to say it won't happen again? Just tell her sorry, you burned this bridge a long time ago, & it's time for us both to move on. Yes it may hurt her feelings, but why should ha bother you? Aren't you talking aboutne person that left you for someone else two years ago? Just my thoughts, hope everything works out,

Problem is, neither of us really got over it. From talking to her she told me she always had feelings for me. Just couldn't fully describe what they were. Even though she was dating him, we were still extremely close. She was esentially one of my best friends through highschool. After deciding to let her go after graduation and not seeing her for several months she "realized how much I meant to her the whole time and that she was empty without me in her life." She said that "I filled a hole that her boyfriend couldint and that she was unable to see that while I was still her friend..." Otherwise the big problem here is that we both still have feelings for eachother and she is confused as hell.

#32 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

So let me get this straight. You liked & dated this girl for a while in high school, she breaks up with you, you don't get over it. She moves on, finds a guy & dates him of 2 years. You sit there feeling bad for yourself for those two years. She comes to you, crying about how she wants you back in her life. Here's my input, but take it as a grain of salt if you want to. In all honesty, you just need to move on. This relationship between you & her has already ended once, who's to say it won't happen again? Just tell her sorry, you burned this bridge a long time ago, & it's time for us both to move on. Yes it may hurt her feelings, but why should ha bother you? Aren't you talking aboutne person that left you for someone else two years ago? Just my thoughts, hope everything works out,

Problem is, neither of us really got over it. From talking to her she told me she always had feelings for me. Just couldn't fully describe what they were. Even though she was dating him, we were still extremely close. She was esentially one of my best friends through highschool. After deciding to let her go after graduation and not seeing her for several months she "realized how much I meant to her the whole time and that she was empty without me in her life." She said that "I filled a hole that her boyfriend couldint and that she was unable to see that while I was still her friend..." Otherwise the big problem here is that we both still have feelings for eachother and she is confused as hell.
Okay. Well from the sounds of it, you're both confused as hell, & can't figure out what to do. If you decide to get back together, baux 18 already explained what you should do. I'm still going to stick with what I said earlier though, just move on. It's already ended once, & there's no way to guarantee it won't happen again. Yes I can understand where you're coming from, loving her for so long & having a chance at getting her back, but if she leaves you again, it's going to feel that much worse. So you have your safe option (cut her out of your life & move on) or your risky option ( get back with her & hope she doesn't leave you again.) But hey, nothing wrong with taking the risk if you can get over it this time.
I am a raccoon.

#33 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

Okay. Well from the sounds of it, you're both confused as hell, & can't figure out what to do. If you decide to get back together, baux 18 already explained what you should do. I'm still going to stick with what I said earlier though, just move on. It's already ended once, & there's no way to guarantee it won't happen again. Yes I can understand where you're coming from, loving her for so long & having a chance at getting her back, but if she leaves you again, it's going to feel that much worse. So you have your safe option (cut her out of your life & move on) or your risky option ( get back with her & hope she doesn't leave you again.) But hey, nothing wrong with taking the risk if you can get over it this time.

Thats the way I see it. I was ready to forget the fact she existed, 3 months without a single conversation until that phone call. Worst case scenario it all goes to shit and I move on again. Its not even like im really talking to other girls anyways. 

#34 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

Thats the way I see it. I was ready to forget the fact she existed, 3 months without a single conversation until that phone call. Worst case scenario it all goes to shit and I move on again. Its not even like im really talking to other girls anyways.
Well, good luck.
I am a raccoon.

#35 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Last night, holy shit last night was BAD.

#36 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

... and?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#37 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

Needless to say, I uncovered the truth from her best friend. Her current boyfriend is giving her a lot of shit lately and she was going to use me to get him jealous so that he would go back to treating her the way which she was accustomed. I essentially told her I know everything, "Insert Friends Name here" Screenshot me your text messages, you can go fuck yourself goodbye. 

#38 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

Best advice anyone has ever given me:

Don't go for girls. Girls will play with you, will manipulate you, and will make your life hell. Go for Women. Women will respect you, Women will treat you how you should be treated. 

Take a deep breath, go out and play a little paintball to destress, and then move on.

#39 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

1000312_357327837728096_1900156917_n.jpg

970833_357327851061428_1790016246_n.jpg

Oh I already de-stressed. That was at 100 Yards. I have a 24 Hour Event next weekend which will only further help my cause. Thanks again for the input gentlemen. It was appreciated although ultimately unnecessary. I will resume being the cranky bastard whom I always was and go back to telling people that girls are a waste of your time.

#40 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

Not too shabby for what looks like surplus ammo.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#41 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Not too shabby for what looks like surplus ammo.

Yessum com block garbage. Third time out with her. Im transitioning over from AR-15s to this, unfortunately I sold my AR after sandyhook...

#42 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

Here's my 2 cents
you know her more than us, you gotta make a decision for yourself. You might get burned again you might not, but if you don't do anything you're sealing your fate. You can either tell her how she made you feel or forget the past and take a leap of faith. 
Good luck man, I hope it all works out

Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#43 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

Here's my 2 cents
you know her more than us, you gotta make a decision for yourself. You might get burned again you might not, but if you don't do anything you're sealing your fate. You can either tell her how she made you feel or forget the past and take a leap of faith. 
Good luck man, I hope it all works out

Read a bit above my rifle post. I have no desire to speak with her ever again.

#44 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:52 AM

Just remember those imfamous words.

My mind is tellin' me no.

But my body is tellin' me yeaheaha

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#45 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:37 AM

Oh believe me getting some is not a problem. The problem here is the emotional attachment that was going on here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users