26 replies to this topic

#1 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Skateboarding is a huge part of my life. I LOVE it. But every once in a while, I get pissed when I can't land a trick. Recently, that has resulted in a mindless full force kick of my board, which hurt my big toe so I can't skate for days. Fuck. That is all.

Anyone have any rage induced accidents like this worth sharing?
Seriously, don't cook it naked....

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

#2 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

No. But I feel your toe pain. I'm pretty sure my big toe on my right foot is broken. Superman dove into the snake and my foot came down pretty hard on it. I did get a 2 pack in a 3 man practice though.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#3 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

I am one of those people who rarely looses his cool. But so help me god when I do I will fucking destroy everything you ever loved. I get a wee bit Yelly and throat punchy and face stompy...

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#4 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

I got mad when I stabbed myself. I kind of just punched everyone around me with my non fucked up hand. I only get mad when I am in extreme pain or someone wipes
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#5 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:50 PM

I am one of those people who rarely looses his cool. But so help me god when I do I will fucking destroy everything you ever loved. I get a wee bit Yelly and throat punchy and face stompy...

I'm laughing uncontrollably

Keep them coming, these are great haha

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

#6 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

I am one of those people who rarely looses his cool. But so help me god when I do I will fucking destroy everything you ever loved.

Same exact thing as me.

#7 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

if you shit on your skateboard you will feel better.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#8 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

if you shit on your skateboard you will feel better.

I feel great now! :P I need a new board though... :dodgy:

#9 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

Last time I completely lost my cool I made a grown man cry.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#10 Justin B.

Justin B.

Damage Control D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

No. But I feel your toe pain. I'm pretty sure my big toe on my right foot is broken. Superman dove into the snake and my foot came down pretty hard on it. I did get a 2 pack in a 3 man practice though.

Jurzy man can teach you the ways of snake diving. :P

Edited by Justin B., 03 August 2013 - 07:15 PM.

PAP Family - Damage Control #77

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#11 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

See I never understood the whole "anger rage reaction" that I see most of my dude friends go through, especially throughout middle school and some of high school. Seemed kind of silly and immature. Probably because I'm a passive kind of guy, but more likely because I thought I was superior to all, and doing such was below me.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#12 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

See I never understood the whole "anger rage reaction" that I see most of my dude friends go through, especially throughout middle school and some of high school. Seemed kind of silly and immature. Probably because I'm a passive kind of guy, but more likely because I thought I was superior to all, and doing such was below me.

Usually, passive people aren't narcissistic   :huh:

When I first started playing xbox, I would rage and throw my controller into a beanbag chair. One day, I missed and the controller kind of shattered. 

#13 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

When I first started playing xbox, I would rage and throw my controller into a beanbag chair. One day, I missed and the controller kind of shattered. 

Dem Xbox rages are teh best rages

#14 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

I thought I was superior to all, and doing such was below me.

281.gif

Posted Image

#15 madsnipes

madsnipes

Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

Dem Xbox rages are teh best rages
Nothing makes me rage like lag

#16 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

I feel like this would be an interesting story...

#17 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:53 AM

Worst rage I ever had I threw my xbox controller and turtle beaches at the wall from some serious stupid COD death.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#18 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,813 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

Apparently I have good rages too. They involve me screaming in German, punching shit and sometimes throwing shit across rooms/fields/etc. it's rare now, but I'll blitzkrieg your ass if you piss me off enough.

#19 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Sure, why not.

So when I was stationed in Guantanamo Bay, we had a paintball field that was essentially run by the players. We reffed as we played, set up the speedball fields ourselves, etc. At the time of the incident I had been playing at the field for about 6 months, every weekend I was there and everyone knew me very well. Extremely helpful person, got many of the younger kids their first set ups and got them really loving the sport. Anything bad that would happen, they'd ask me for help, I got quite a few of the older guys into the higher end areas as well. Pretty much everyone there ended up becoming good friends with me... Except this one little shithead.

He was 24 at the time I believe. He would always brag about how he played with the pros at his local field back home, his gun, an AXE, was sold to him by one of those pro players, though he never could tell me that player's name, and had the redline grip on it which he got "supposedly" before they released it to the public. Any time he would get shot out he would either blatently wipe and play on, or it was simply a "lucky shot cuz dey got no skillz" He would always over shoot, shoot people who were already out, occasionally shoot hot and generally walked around with an attitude of, "you are all beneath me."  I put up with the bullshit for about a month, until one day...

He and I were on the same team playing speedball. I went snakeside, he went middle. I got to the snake, knocked off two guys on the opposing team, bumped up to mid snake and end up getting shot nearly point blank in the back of the neck 3 times by, ye, you guessed it, that dipshit. I asked, "why the fuck did you shoot me?" He denied he even did it. The problem with that story is he was the only one shooting vomit green RPS premium, which is what I painfully wiped off the back of my neck seconds earlier. I was shooting neon green fill Marbs, so clearly I didn't shoot myself. The two downfield were shooting yellow filled Allstars and had no way of hitting the back of my neck, clearly wasn't them. The guy on the far side of the field was using white filled Redemption and also had a big fucking X blocking his shot, wasn't him. So simple deductive reasoning show that this dipshit was the culprit.

I lost it. Mid game, stood up and just had at it. Threw every lie he ever told back in his face at the top of my lungs, told him how he dressed like a tool with his cash money dollar sign headband and his gaudy techno colored throwback jersey, RAZA I think maybe. How I could shoot better than him blindfolded and it wouldn't have been a "lucky shot". Told him he was a joke of a player and how he was driving potential players away by overshooting renters and little kids simply because he thought it was funny. Called him on how I got him out multiple times on the speedball field with my pump guns while he's spraying away with reactive at 15 bps. Everything I could possibly think of that he had done that was considered a negative in my eyes I threw back at him.

Fully expecting to fight him I threw down my marker and said, "Either I'm going to kick your ass right here and now, or you can simply get the fuck out of here and save what little pride you have left."  He turned around, walked off the field, packed all his things up while sobbing and drove away. Never saw him at the field again. After he left I pretty much got a standing ovation by the 20 regulars there and a few of the younger kids that I wish hadn't have been there for it.

I am pretty much the polar opposite of that thing that was bellowing on the field after being shot, extremely friendly and an easy going guy, I just snapped.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#20 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

I approve of this story.

#21 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

I was snowboarding while my girlfriend was skiing next to me. A little Chinese girl zoomed past me on her skis because she was literally going straight down, not carving at all. I then got distracted and fell on my ass on a solid block of ice, hard.

I decided I had enough of this bullshit so I was going to go H.A.M and get down to the bottom as quick as possible.

Long story short my face made contact with a tree
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#22 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

I also approve of that. Some people need to be put in there place.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#23 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

I also approve of that. Some people need to be put in there place.

#24 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

Lol my girlfriend started laughing. I wasn't mad though because I know if it was anyone else and I was watching that happen (not to sound cruel or mean in any way) but I would burst out laughing as well...

It didn't hurt that bad, it just gave me a very sudden and strong wake up call
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#25 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Lol my girlfriend started laughing. I wasn't mad though because I know if it was anyone else and I was watching that happen (not to sound cruel or mean in any way) but I would burst out laughing as well...

It didn't hurt that bad, it just gave me a very sudden and strong wake up call

cool story bro

#26 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

Skateboarding is a huge part of my life. I LOVE it. But every once in a while, I get pissed when I can't land a trick. Recently, that has resulted in a mindless full force kick of my board, which hurt my big toe so I can't skate for days. Fuck. That is all.

Anyone have any rage induced accidents like this worth sharing?

A few years back thought I was "Hardcore Parkour" master (lol),when free running wanabe on the play ground 4 years ago and bam snapped my growth plates.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#27 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

MEGA RANT STORY OF AWESOME

*Stands and starts slow clap.

*Clap

*Clap

*Clap

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users