• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LaxBro22

LaxBro22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

Any thoughts on it? I recently bought an ego 10.Trying to get into 50 cal and my local field sells 50cal paint for cheap. Can you find them used? Any other info would be appreciated as well. 

#2 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

It should work fine, try using splatmaster paint through it its like ultra evil but half the price
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

It should work fine, try using splatmaster paint through it its like ultra evil but half the price

This but getting it in direct sunlight will just fuck it up

#4 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

if the feedneck insert doesn't slide easily in and out sand it till it slides in and our fairly easily and then polish it, that's what i did after i had one get stuck in my ego 08

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#5 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

Hey, 50 cal? How is it? Could Pinokios use 50 cal paint and how much would it hold? Compare to 68 cal, the loader itself holds 400 rounds of 68 cal paint. What about 50 cal? How many rounds would the Pinokio hold if the long nose was used?
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

#6 Area51Paintball

Area51Paintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hey, 50 cal? How is it? Could Pinokios use 50 cal paint and how much would it hold? Compare to 68 cal, the loader itself holds 400 rounds of 68 cal paint. What about 50 cal? How many rounds would the Pinokio hold if the long nose was used?

A metric shit ton. Normal pods hold about 350, you do the math. My ego 11 shoots much better with it than my 10 did for some reason. But it still worked great in my 10
Do you live remotely close to East Tennessee?
Would you like to play airball for free at a BYOP field?
If so, PM me or go like Area 51 Paintball Andersonville TN on Facebook!!!!!

#7 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

A metric shit ton. Normal pods hold about 350, you do the math. My ego 11 shoots much better with it than my 10 did for some reason. But it still worked great in my 10
Cool, man.
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

#8 Doyle

Doyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

I had one of the proto type kits on an 07 ego a couple of years back.. they're pretty fun but you have to get close to people in order for the paint to break. I found I was just doubling the amount of paint I was shooting in a day so it was pointless. Entertaining, but not practical for competitive play

NkdMangina on Pbnation, Doyle on Mcarterbrown, SCSUDoyle17 on YouTube, DoylesPaintball on eBay

Team Zero Sponsored by: Vintage Paintball Park, Empire Paintball, DoylesPaintball.com & LLPaintball.com
2nd Place Pump Division - Chicago NPPL 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users