• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Empire Alan

Empire Alan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'm thinking T2 but I am still not sure what is better or if they are the same. Thanks!

#2 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

They perform the same. I'd personally go s6.5, since I think it looks a little better. But you can't go wrong with either. Both fantastic pumps.

#3 TheAlmostPanda

TheAlmostPanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

T2 is more customizable (left feed, right feed, stock class, etc)

6.5 Looks better IMO

Both will be super smooth

Both will shoot darts

You really can't go wrong with any CCM

Cattle die, kinsmen die all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish
nor a noble name.
- The Havamal

jacket for sale

#4 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

You are making a great choice -

With either CCM you choose, you are getting something special that you will enjoy on many levels. In addition to the great design and flawless workmanship, they come with great customer service as well When you are looking to upgrade a few parts or need some advise on how to tune your CCM, you will talk to Mel and Rod. You will get great customer and technical service, you will be impressed.

I looked into both the T2 and the S6.5 when I started looking for a pump. I had shot a few full-blocks including a custom Orricle, a Lotus, a CCM S6 and a few others. I found them heavy, bulky looking, top heavy and I did not like the beavertail or cocking rod banging into my mask. The one advantage to a full block is the closed design that keeps the internals clean. The open slot on the half-blocks is an opening that allows dust and dirt to contaminate the hammer causing some shot to shot inconsistency. It is easily remedied with a Stormin-Norman Slot Blocker...Get the Half-Block!

The T2 and S6.5 are both half-blocks, weight is nearly the same, have the same frame options, have the same valve-train. The S6.5 is a half-block version of the full-block S6, so it has some additional milling and a single pump-arm. The T2 was designed from the start to be a half-block. The top tube is easily removed for service, the smooth lines are easy to keep clean, and has dual pump-arms, for a better feel.

In the end I chose a T2, like it so much, I got another one. I think they are great shooting, fun to play with, versatile and the best value in paintball marker. Buy a new Ego or Lux for $1200 - $1300, two years later its worth $600. Spend $700 on a T2 now, sell it in two years for the same $600, that’s value...did I mention the customer service?

Good Luck!

Edited by David A., 07 August 2013 - 06:52 PM.

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#5 MKVIGTI

MKVIGTI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

What he said.. I picked the t2 because you can anno the top and bottom tubes different colors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users