• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:58 AM

Here is a pic of the G6R I bought last night that is currently on its way.

http://s1333.photobu...html?sort=3&o=0

Below is a description of everything it is coming with:

2011 Bob Long G6R - dust white with gloss black accents
TechT lo-pro bolt pin
LP Poppit
4C Eyes
TechT zero ping ram
Violent Products Deuce Trigger
Dye Ultralite barrel .688 dust black
SLP Ninja PRO Reg
5X Oring Monkey rebuild kit
Pressure Tester

Comes with every stock part (trigger,ram,eyes,poppit,bolt pin)
Bob Long box
Manuals 

#2 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

What fields do you play at in KC? We might get to shoot each other up with some new to us markers. I just picked up a sunburst orange victory. Great looking G6R by the way.

#3 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

That looks beautiful. Storm trooper ftw
Seriously, don't cook it naked....

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

#4 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

What fields do you play at in KC? We might get to shoot each other up with some new to us markers. I just picked up a sunburst orange victory. Great looking G6R by the way.

Thank you Bacon!  

Sinister I have only been playing a few months but I play at Jaegers as I actually just got back from there right now.  Usually a buddy of mine goes with me as well he just bought a brand new Axe (he was the one who asked about meeting locally if yours fell through).  I probably will give that place in Martin City a try sometime as well just haven't yet.  What about you, and I bet your Victory looks amazing as well. 

Edited by cmc1367, 03 August 2013 - 04:13 PM.

#5 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Holy Shit-snackz shes pretty.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#6 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

Thanks I just acquired a spire in a deal, and looking to get a Dura Blackout SLP tank as well to go with it.  After all this I think I need to stay off of bst thread for a while.

#7 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

^you better or else you'll want something else like me
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#8 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

That is how I ended up with a spire and blackout tank.  I kept looking for more stuff.  In the last 2 weeks I have acquired 4 tanks, a spire, and a G6R through trades and buying.  Once I got the G6R I wanted to get everything to match after just getting a new tank, and trading for another.  Im scared I will end up trading the G6R even though there is nothing else I want if I see a deal good enough lol.

#9 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

That is how I ended up with a spire and blackout tank.  I kept looking for more stuff.  In the last 2 weeks I have acquired 4 tanks, a spire, and a G6R through trades and buying.  Once I got the G6R I wanted to get everything to match after just getting a new tank, and trading for another.  Im scared I will end up trading the G6R even though there is nothing else I want if I see a deal good enough lol.
I LOVE my g6r and now I want to trade it away for a luxe... Them b/s/t listings are so freaking tempting!
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#10 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

I LOVE my g6r and now I want to trade it away for a luxe... Them b/s/t listings are so freaking tempting!

Yeah I saw you just put yours up for trade.  I definitely need to stay out of there because I have no desire for anything else right now but if I see something tempting enough I think why not.  I have even thought of throwing it out there to see what trade offers but yeah I need to just stay out lol.  Good luck with trading yours and do you have a marker that you are eventually hoping to get? (the G6R was actually mine so even more reason to stay out of the ads).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users