• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mischievous

mischievous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

Does anyone know of any mag feed and/or woodsball fields in the San Francisco Bay Area?  Ratz!  Can't edit the bloody title... Sorry guys.

Edited by mischievous, 03 August 2013 - 09:20 PM.

#2 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

No magfed only fields that I know of,there are 2 woodsball fields that I know of,Los Gatos pursuit in the Santa Cruz Mountains and The Jungle in Vallejo.
Los Gatos has been around since I started in 1995,a great and challenging field,best refs anywhere Ive played.Usually a good mix of walkons and self equipt players,you can bring your own paint as long as its not red or pink fill.3k Air&CO2 onsite
Ive been to the Jungle twice,not really to my liking,very popular field and closer to SF
I play in Castroville in the Monterey Bay area with a team the Jokers every other Sunday.Its an "outlaw" field but theres air&paint onsite.May be a long drive from SF.They have a Facebook site,our team the Marauders also have a FB page.If youre interested to play there you can PM me for directions and gamedays

#3 mischievous

mischievous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:00 AM

Thanks for the info.  I think this weekend we will checkout/play at Los Gatos.  We did check out the Jungle last weekend and I think we had the same reaction that you did.  Which bites because it's closer.  

#4 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:04 PM

You wont be disappointed,Los Gatos is great,bring some good shoes as it pretty steep.Be prepared to play a lot of games too,the turnaround time between games is short.Have fun,Im sure youll like it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users