- Sand Paper (600/1200)
- Brass Polish (mothers or flitz)
- Cleaner Towels
- Brass Pneumatics
- Rinse your pneumatics with water
- Start wet sanding with 600-800 grain sand
paper. Wiping off the grime as you go.
- After you finish sanding with 600-800 grit sandpaper, start wet sanding with 1200 grain paper.
- After you are finished sanding with the 1200 grit sand paper, rinse, wipe, and let the pieces dry.
- After they are dry get a clean microfiber towel or cleaner cloth and start applying polish. (I used mothers because I couldn't find flitz).
- Let the compound turn almost black/ grimy on the parts. Then proceed to wipe them off with another cleaner cloth.
- After most of the compound is off I rinsed the parts to get it off hard to get places (barbs). When I did it some got inside the 3 way so I push the 3 way rod all the way through a few times and wiped it clean.
Will edit this at home. My code didnt work on the copy/ paste. Strange because it worked everywhere else.
Edited by trigg3r happy, 04 August 2013 - 10:56 PM.