• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jkempkes16

Jkempkes16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

hey guys I want to try pump and I'm looking at the cci phantom but I don't know about stock class pump something more along the lines of a ccm t2 but they are pretty pricey. Any suggestions?

publiclogo.jpg

#2 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

i would without a doubt go for an autococker converted into a pump, either get the pump kit and cocker and make it yourself or check out B/S/T's and find one that you like

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#3 Jkempkes16

Jkempkes16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

i would without a doubt go for an autococker converted into a pump, either get the pump kit and cocker and make it yourself or check out B/S/T's and find one that you like

I was looking earlier today and I saw a silver outkast pump that looks really sweet but I want to keep looking and fast response by the way hahaha

publiclogo.jpg

#4 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

I was looking earlier today and I saw a silver outkast pump that looks really sweet but I want to keep looking and fast response by the way hahaha

yeah there is a lot of nice stuff out there and some in perfect condition as well, good luck with your search!

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#5 Jkempkes16

Jkempkes16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

yeah there is a lot of nice stuff out there and some in perfect condition as well, good luck with your search!

alright thanks man :D

publiclogo.jpg

#6 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Phantom or Pump Cocker

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0