Photo

Hybrid loader prototype first field test!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen!
We are pleased to announce that we are moving ahead at a rapid pace. We have recently sought expert legal and marketing advice that has lead us to do a complete overhaul of our internet presence! We expect to have updates about our estimated launch date and pre-sale within the next three weeks. Thank you for your continued support!

Edited by HybridLoader, 23 September 2013 - 07:38 PM.

For more information, please refer to

www.arcpaintball.com

#2 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

I like it, a mix between Borg's BULP loader and a Q-loader. Very cool.

Any idea of cost? Release timeline? Is it only compatible with Cyclone feeders?

Edited by PREDATOR 47, 08 August 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#3 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

Pretty neat. I'm not into the Mil-Sim thing, but its pretty awesome.

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

So, what's the advantage of this over normal pods? I see your big selling point is no more opening/dealing with lids, but as a consumer, why is this more beneficial to me than just getting a speedfeed and putting that on the hopper and sticking with pods?

Edited by andrewthewookie, 08 August 2013 - 09:53 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#5 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,646 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

Interesting design, but I'm not really seeing the advantage other than looking cool.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#6 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Cool, it's a great idea. I think another cool feature is that you won't spill paint anymore
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#7 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

the idea that you can pull out a "pod" and never spill it is pretty cool, 
sadly it seems that something like this would probably only really work for the cyclone style systems, 
I like the new take on the old Bulp loader.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#8 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

Adapt a cyclone system to feed sideways on the gun. Then streamline the "pods" and receiver to fit flush along the side of the marker to reduce its profile and enhance aesthetics. You would have a gun with mag fed like looks, silhouette but not be super limited capacity.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#9 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

Might want to change the title, at first I thought it was the first prototype by the company hybrid who makes shells, Accessories, and other stuff like that so I would've been very interested. Looks cool though.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#10 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

At first I thought it was like a motorized drum mag. Interesting concept though.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#11 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

Back in the olden days people tried something similar.

The set up was a bunch of Ammo Boxes on a big belt/ harness - the idea was to get rid of your old hopper and throw a new one on, but as you can see it didn't really catch on.

Its a neat product for sure, but I don't know how well it'll be accepted.

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#12 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

Looks like a good idea. Like normal mag fed style play with a little more firepower. Very cool.
Seriously, don't cook it naked....

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

#13 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:05 AM

A huge thank you to everyone for taking time out of your day to view our video!!!

We read each post and try to leave no one unanswered!!! If I missed a question please pm or post.

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback!

PREDETOR 47:Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

I like it, a mix between Borg's BULP loader and a Q-loader. Very cool.

Any idea of cost? Release timeline? Is it only compatible with Cyclone feeders?

Its an honour!!!

Mr Borg's passion for the creative processs is as admirable as it is awesome!!! A true legend.

Were hoping to keep a full package under 100$ (1 receiver + 4 magazines).

We basically just graduated from proof of concept but things are moving very fast and we anticipate being able to have it on shelves by next summer.

Due to the costs associated with R&D, computer modeling and rapid prototypingwe we have no immediate plans to expand at this stage.

andrewthewookie: Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

So, what's the advantage of this over normal pods? I see your big selling point is no more opening/dealing with lids, but as a consumer, why is this more beneficial to me than just getting a speedfeed and putting that on the hopper and sticking with pods?

Very interesting question, I like it!

Speed feeds are a great little piece of equipment but like anything else they also inherintly carry certain draw backs.

From what we understand, speed-feed lids were developed for tournament play where the issue of spilling paintballs never even comes up.

Speed gates will indeed decrease your re-load time but they wont help you avoid the age old issue of spilling rounds; in fact they may even increase the overall spill factor.

A notable issue is the fact that you have to jam your pod into the opening to sufficiently open the feed gate, to assure that you're properly pouring your rounds into the hopper and not on the ground. Also, any rounds that dont get dumped from your pod have to be "rolled" back into the pod; any overfill will either jam the gate into a partially open positon or the excess ammunition will simply be "thrown" to the ground as the gate attempts to close.

And at the end of the day, you still have a hopper on your marker and pods with lids to deal with.

Cookybiscuit: Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Interesting design, but I'm not really seeing the advantage other than looking cool.

It does much more than look cool!!!

-Unlike standard mag-fed you can pull a partially emptied magazine, leaving your remaining rounds in your cyclone, allowing you to insert another magazine right away (as opposed to having to expend your entire load or having to put partially emptied magazines back into your vest).

-Not only do our receiver brims allow you to fire the marker in between magazine swaps without "spitting" rounds out of your receiver, you can also practically re-load at any angle, allowing you to tilt your marker up to 90 degrees in any direction (up or down) with 15 + rounds remaining in your cyclone.

-After only a couple of minutes practice you'll be able to load a magazine "blind" keeping your eyes on the field where they belong.

-Less than half the size of a standard hopper, the receiver has the same profile as your feed mech clearing the way for optics (it also stands a few mm's shorter than a Tac Cap).

-You'll never spill a paintball or have to deal with lids while re-loading ever again.

-Our 50 round platform will be accepted in both "limited ammo" and "mag-fed" games. It will aslo support fully automatic markers where standard mags just cant.

-Not a single metal part throughout the entire aparatus making it the lightest magazine system in the world.

-No tools or modifications required.

And best of all, its fun to operate, very practical and easy to use!

bowmasta: Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Back in the olden days people tried something similar.The set up was a bunch of Ammo Boxes on a big belt/ harness - the idea was to get rid of your old hopper and throw a new one on, but as you can see it didn't really catch on.

Its a neat product for sure, but I don't know how well it'll be accepted.

Thats a good a point Bowmasta, but only if you dont consider what makes our system stand on a whole other level.

Simmilar only in the sense that we are indeed asking you to replace your old hopper but we're definately not asking you to put a different hopper back on to it!!!

Please refer to our features list above, in my reply to Cookybiscuit to see just how different our product is from anything else that was attempted or brought to market.

Also, as you mentioned, these "other" attempts involved relatively complex mechanical systems that sound more heavy and bulky than usefull or practical. We have refined our product down to a tiny two piece light weight system that my 3yr old niece can opperate. Its a very simple and stratforward desing that does exactly what it says on the box: Lock & Load.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback people!!!

We truly apriciate your support.

We'll be back with more videos featuring product comparrissons as well as users trying our system for the first time on their own markers.

If you're from the GVA of BC please email us to find out where we will be next week end and come give it a try for yourself.

Cheers to everyone!!!

www.arcpaintball.com

#14 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

How does the paint stay in the mag. It looks like there was just one big opening on The side.

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#15 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:29 AM

DasJaco;

Paintballs are retained by the inner aperture covers. Once a magazine is locked into the receiver, you complete the re-load sequence by rotating the gripper a 1/4 turn, revealing the opening your refering to. As the magazine is being oppened, the inner flex guide locks pop up into position indicating that the magazine is fully open, all while stopping you from rotating the gripper any further.

www.arcpaintball.com

#16 TIGREX ZX

TIGREX ZX

The Asian guy that picks your rice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:42 AM

This a great idea for those people with cyclone loaders thinking about going mag-fed. 

Why hello there :)

Livin' that luxe life

#17 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

Very, very cool. Looks like a lot of thought went into the design. Also looks fun to use. I love stuff like this. The only drawback I can think of is that it makes pods less disposable. If I've spent $100 on the receiver piece and four special pods, I'm going to worry about losing them, breaking them, getting them back into my pack, and having to replace them. The nice thing about the separate loader/pods arrangement is that I really have no concern for pods at all. If I lose one, break one, leave one behind, have one stolen...I don't care. They're cheap and easily replaced. Plus, I have a box full of them at home. Just a thought.

Chris

#18 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:44 AM

andrewthewookie: Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Speed feeds are a great little piece of equipment but like anything else they also inherintly carry certain draw backs.

A notable issue is the fact that you have to jam your pod into the opening to sufficiently open the feed gate, to assure that you're properly pouring your rounds into the hopper and not on the ground.

This is really a non issue for some and "jamming" a pod into a speedfeed is not the issue with all speedfeeds. I have owned 4 speedfeeds and only 1 of them did I have to jam my pod to get the speedfeed to open.

Cookybiscuit: Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

-After only a couple of minutes practice you'll be able to load a magazine "blind" keeping your eyes on the field where they belong.

I personally do not see this as a selling point. Regardless on how good you get at reloading you may slip up from time to time and take your eyes off the field and focus on reloading. Also who you reload in woodball players are usually in cover so they do not get shot when they are reloading. Reloading is a disadvantage in general becuase one hand is off the marker and thus making it hard to point and in turn making it nearly impossible to keep the marker steady to hit your target. Woodsball set ups are usually not the most weight distributed and it only gets worse if you are running a remote line. 

Edited by kingJurzy, 16 August 2013 - 11:46 AM.

#19 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Responding to HybridLoader in red

#20 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

KIngJurzy:

I think you may have missed the point of our endevour. And the reality is simple, not every product is meant for everyone and there will always be some "nay" sayers. Over the many years of innovation in the industry we have seen some less than mediocre products sell really well and that are still kickin' arround. I think the best point & case example would be the the Q-loader. Many people have purchased q-systems, ancient innovations still maintains a web site, they are still selling their system and yet we very rarely actually see them in use on fields. Once you try the "hybrid" you'll never go back. Its as practical on the field as it is easy to re-fill magazines off the field.

That being said, all new products encounter some form of resistance to change. And so, If the "selling" points you ommited in your reply aren't attractive enough, you could always keep enjoying your 4 speed feeds!

Or you could sell em' on the forums or e-bay and buy a lock & Load system! The choice will always remain yours. We're just trying to offer you a different choice.

The new mag-fed craze is a testament to the changing market place. Empire bought out BT, Dye introduced the DAM system and we just happen to fit right in between the old and the new. Thanks for posting!

Old Dude PB;

I'm glad you like it Sir! And I can assure you that we're doing the best we can to keep production costs as low as possible. Our goal is to make the system affordable for all budgets and the price point I put up is purely an example of the maximum retail cost we think it could ever possibly be. We've been shopping molds comparing prices from BC to QC, however, making this product in North America while keeping jobs here (as opposed to China) comes with a markup. The cost of manufacturing, packaging and distribution alone adds up pretty quick and thats without mentioning that all parties take a little piece along the way. But your point is clear and noted because we would much rather you have a full box of lock & load mags instead!!! : ) Thanks for posting Dude!

www.arcpaintball.com

#21 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

I am not targeting your product and I am very interested in it and want to try it out. I don't have a use for it because I will never own a tippmann and I am strictly speedball or magfed but if I ever do get my hands on your product I will be glad to test it out and spread the word if I like it.

I am just merely pointing out some issues I have with your reasoning behind why your product is "better" this helps you by coming up with counterarguments that will be directed your way in the future.

How much does the system weigh alone and fully loaded with paintballs?

#22 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

KingJurzy;

And yes, I must admit that these harder questions are teaching me how to "sell" our product!!! I do apriciate it.

If there existed a product that was "better" than the rest, everyone would use that product. The fact of the matter is that all products inherently carry some sort of comprimise and that is in everything. A light tank vs a heavy tank, a hellicopter vs a plane or 18 round mag fed vs a 200 round hopper.

We havent actually weighed it with or with a load of paintballs but just based on the ammount of material used the mags are a wee bit lighter than pods and the receiver is also lighter than both gravity and mechanically assited hoppers.

On another note we have access to some cheaper printing costs that may allow us to post a Beta testing proposal thread as early as next week (assuming our guy's cheaper machine holds up!). I would love for you try it! It may not be for you...but its a fun little system and I'm sure you would playing with it. 

www.arcpaintball.com

#23 Kopi

Kopi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

I like it! But there isnt alot of money to be made. Paint ball is dying slowly.

#24 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

^ paintball is growing from what I've seen. Many more people are getting into the sport realizing how safe and fun the sport is
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#25 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:51 AM

On another note we have access to some cheaper printing costs that may allow us to post a Beta testing proposal thread as early as next week (assuming our guy's cheaper machine holds up!)

Unfortunatly the quality is just not there. For good quality printing, a single receiver and one magazine is approximately 600$ and so pre-production beta testing is completely implausible.
Being that we intend to launch the product next summer, we were considering the possibility of offering a pre-sale beta testing proposal that would allow you to purchase a full system (1 receiver + 4 magazines) for no less than half price as a beta tester.

Edited by HybridLoader, 18 August 2013 - 01:59 AM.

www.arcpaintball.com

#26 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:05 AM

Paint ball is dying slowly.

No it is not.

#27 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

I see on problem I cant buy one yet.I really like that you could try mag fed paintball without buying a dedicated mag fed setup
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#28 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:00 AM

looks neat, as predator 47 said it does look like the BULP just more simpler as in that you dont have to do the modding yourself :P

Lulzjustacat.png

#29 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

Any chance pictures can be posted? My only access to internet has Youtube blocked.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#30 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:12 PM

Any chance pictures can be posted? My only access to internet has Youtube blocked.

Sorry dude! I cant seem to figure it out...I search my libraries with the "my media" button but it doent show me any results...

Please give me hint if your reading this!

www.arcpaintball.com

#31 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

I think what's cool is that unlike regular pods and the regular pod pack's you have that chance of dropping a pod and spilling your paint, or even missing the speedfeed or lid completely which I and I'm sure most people who play "in the moment" have done. This piece of equipment really eliminates that issue. The only negative thing it shares with the everyday pod is that if you drop it the paint inside might break?

109.gif

#32 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

Sorry dude! I cant seem to figure it out...I search my libraries with the "my media" button but it doent show me any results...

Try uploading the pictures to a file upload site like imageshack, photobucket, imgur, flickr...etc.  They should have forum embed links which will drop into posts.

Edited by XGC_Cheevo, 19 August 2013 - 11:20 PM.

#33 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

I think what's cool is that unlike regular pods and the regular pod pack's you have that chance of dropping a pod and spilling your paint, or even missing the speedfeed or lid completely which I and I'm sure most people who play "in the moment" have done. This piece of equipment really eliminates that issue. The only negative thing it shares with the everyday pod is that if you drop it the paint inside might break?

Thank you kindly for the awesome comments Jawz! I think its fair to say that our mags will react the same as when you drop a pod full of paint-balls, exept that since theres no flip lid, theres no chance of a magazine poiping open if you do drop a full one. They will be made of molded injection ABS plastic (funny how that sounds like a bs plastic) just like an oppsgear pod or tippmann hoppers.

Try uploading the pictures to a file upload site like imageshack, photobucket, imgur, flickr...etc.  They should have forum embed links which will drop into posts.

Tahnk you for answerign my question Cheevo! I trully apriciate your gesture. And I will get me a photobucket acc ASAP!!!

www.arcpaintball.com

#34 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

Maybe once you guys get out there and on your feet, you guys can tinker with it and make it work with vert feed guns.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#35 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Is there any chance of making a normal motorized hopper (non cyclone) for this? It would be smaller than a lot of the current loaders, and still hold ~150 rounds

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#36 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

Maybe once you guys get out there and on your feet, you guys can tinker with it and make it work with vert feed guns.

Is there any chance of making a normal motorized hopper (non cyclone) for this? It would be smaller than a lot of the current loaders, and still hold ~150 rounds

Thats the spirit gentlemen! We would love to combine our tech with whats out allready out there...like a "Dye Rotor Lock n Load" for example!!! lol...we're allowed to dream too! Realistically, with enough money to properly model a sweet looking desing, I know we can pull it off. I guess the big question is if we can make it look attractive enough for the speedball guys.

Thanks for posting guys.

Cheers

www.arcpaintball.com

#37 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Thats the spirit gentlemen! We would love to combine our tech with whats out allready out there...like a "Dye Rotor Lock n Load" for example!!! lol...we're allowed to dream too! Realistically, with enough money to properly model a sweet looking desing, I know we can pull it off. I guess the big question is if we can make it look attractive enough for the speedball guys.

Thanks for posting guys.
Cheers
Completely unrelated to what I quoted above the big draw back with speed loaders is the amount of dirt they let into your hopper. I think your design eliminated that aspect. I just switched back to the normal cap on my prophecy due to the amount of dirt I picked up on the field, of coarse i wasn't playing speed ball with it(kept my Halo's speed feed on for speedball)

It's different and combines some nice features. Cyclone market it limited. Once you get some money flowing in don't buy a car... Invest in a more conventional design. Then you can buy a few cars ;)

Edited by r45vt, 07 September 2013 - 01:11 AM.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#38 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

The dirt issu is an awesome point r45vt, in fact after doing a prototype with ammo windows and weight reduction slots, everybody was onto us about closing all that off, and so we did. Ill' remember your post when somebody asks me to compare with speed feeds.

Cheers man :tup:

www.arcpaintball.com

#39 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

On another note we have access to some cheaper printing costs that may allow us to post a Beta testing proposal thread as early as next week (assuming our guy's cheaper machine holds up!)

Unfortunatly the quality is just not there. For good quality printing, a single receiver and one magazine is approximately 600$ and so pre-production beta testing is completely implausible.
Being that we intend to launch the product next summer, we were considering the possibility of offering a pre-sale beta testing proposal that would allow you to purchase a full system (1 receiver + 4 magazines) for no less than half price as a beta tester.

Ever thought about buying the patent or whatever it is for JT's old speed pod that had the same concept with the slammer feed? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YpPnTh4RgFk and just see if you could some how incorporate that into your system? or is that something you guys would be willing to look into? im not sure if it would exactly cut down on R&D costs but it seem like it would since you could use something thats already developed and start more from there. Although im sure you guys are probably past that stage by now but in case you aren't this could be an option.

Lulzjustacat.png

#40 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

Ever thought about buying the patent or whatever it is for JT's old speed pod that had the same concept with the slammer feed? http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YpPnTh4RgFk and just see if you could some how incorporate that into your system? or is that something you guys would be willing to look into? im not sure if it would exactly cut down on R&D costs but it seem like it would since you could use something thats already developed and start more from there. Although im sure you guys are probably past that stage by now but in case you aren't this could be an option.

Your awesome!

We're actually almost good to go. We just have some final testing to do. Also, things are looking up and moving fast for us.  We're xpecting to finish prototyping by the end of the month but it takes 10-12 weeks for the molds... So we expect to launch in the new year, hoorraahh! (unofficially as early as February).

If anyone reading this is from the Vancouver area, we'll be at the Tippmann challenge hosted at Ambush Paintball in Surey this Sunday, we hope to see you there!

Thanks for the heads up Kezia : )

Edited by HybridLoader, 12 September 2013 - 08:14 AM.

www.arcpaintball.com

#41 fallenwings28

fallenwings28

K&OJ = Bliss.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

I will check this out this sunday at ambush because this looks super cool!

Canadianballersclub.

#42 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

I will check this out this sunday at ambush because this looks super cool!

Awesome! we'll be there early, bout 8 until early afternoon.

See you there :tup:

www.arcpaintball.com

#43 fallenwings28

fallenwings28

K&OJ = Bliss.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Saw this sunday , Great concept and looks to be amazing from what I felt and saw.
When I get an a5, I will be getting this without a doubt. Great product guys! Had a great time playing with you at ambush.

Canadianballersclub.

#44 HybridLoader

HybridLoader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Saw this sunday , Great concept and looks to be amazing from what I felt and saw.
When I get an a5, I will be getting this without a doubt. Great product guys! Had a great time playing with you at ambush.

Thanks for the awesome comments Wings!

We had a great time aswell. Amazing people, fun staff, a cool field and a great reception made the event unforgettable!

Thank you for stopping by, we trully had a blast exchanging ideas, listening to your opinions and we particularly enjoyed talking the talk wiht you guys.

We hope to see you at our next event on October 6th at Panther. If you can make it, we'll set you up with a couple of hundred rounds, a carry rig, a camera guy and you can give the system a go if you want!

Take good care and keep your stick on the ice! :tup:

www.arcpaintball.com

#45 fallenwings28

fallenwings28

K&OJ = Bliss.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'll let you know if I can make it! Tho I don't have a A5 to use this fantastic system on D: Maybeh I have to go buy one.

Canadianballersclub.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users