• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Pyeuwnie

Pyeuwnie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

Opinions on the inka line up?. I tried the inka coppers which is like $39 a case at my local shop (badlands and yes I'm Canadian) the paint was pretty round, it was quite brittle and didnt see any odd shaped paintball, didn't really get any bounces off it but Idk I'm a newbie at paintball and Idk if I'm good at judging paint or not lol.

I still want opinions on the inka line up though like the copper, silver etc. And maybe this paint called "Valken infinity" Idk if its good, its like $40 a case and I also want to know your guys' opinion on it. Thanks!!

-ThePbNewb c:

#2 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

Infinity is trash... It's so bad. Very hard. Bounces more than it breaks. Never heard of that other brand though. But im not from the great north.

#3 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

If you could buy highend paint, buy it. It's worth the extra $20. One case of highend paint will do better for you than one case of low end paint.
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#4 J3R3MY

J3R3MY

I know nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:01 AM

never played inka copper, but the inka silvers are a pretty good medium quality paint , its what we use at our local feild and unless you are pro (or have money to burn on paint) i'd reccomend them...

#5 frobocop

frobocop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hello to another Canadian baller, I use the inka copper at my local field, it's good for the price my only compliant is that it bounces a lot. I prefer the valkin infinity better but found that it would swell and jam my rotor on humid days so I went back to inka copper

#6 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:23 AM

never played inka copper, but the inka silvers are a pretty good medium quality paint , its what we use at our local feild and unless you are pro (or have money to burn on paint) i'd reccomend them...

I'm not arguing with inks products being okay but you don't need to be pro or rich to buy highend paint. Highend paint shoots straighter, breaks better, and has a better, thicker fill usually. There is a reason for the price
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#7 Pyeuwnie

Pyeuwnie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

If you could buy highend paint, buy it. It's worth the extra $20. One case of highend paint will do better for you than one case of low end paint.

Well sadly my local shop doesn't sell the high end paint stuff

Well I'll give the silvers a shot

#8 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

If they don't sell highend paint, that's a different story then

#9 reflexowner

reflexowner

Unicorns eat tacos!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

if you go to the store you can get the slivers $30. Its not bad paint at all ive shot about 5 cases of it and its awesome

#10 Pyeuwnie

Pyeuwnie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

if you go to the store you can get the slivers $30. Its not bad paint at all ive shot about 5 cases of it and its awesome

What the heck... Only $30 at ur store ?! At mine its like $42 for a case of silvers but have u tried the coppers? If so what do u think?

#11 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

Agro

That is all.

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#12 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

I'm Canadian too! Inka is decent paint copper is basically re-branded spectrum but it's usually cheaper because it's made more for team play while spectrum (at least in Canada) is more for fields etc. It is usually fresher paint too because it's sold pretty much exclusively to Canada. So good for team practices and also Badlands is offering deals on it frequently! A better all around paint is silver however gold is trash, so copper and silver are your best bet!

109.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users