6 replies to this topic

#1 reflexowner

reflexowner

Unicorns eat tacos!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Ive been looking into a pump to cut costs so I can play more. Right now it cost about $55 to play $25 for byop entry and another 30 for a inka. And if I got it pump it had only cot about $35. Now for the question lol, would the empire sniper be worth the investment. not really inrested in the kp pump so please dont recommend it. And my budget is 350-400.

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,105 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

Just put a low BPS limit on your marker if you want to shoot less paint. Dont spend that much money to try and save money.

#3 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

why not just limit yourself to a certain amount of paintballs per day of play? once you reach that limit you just leave. you'll learn to save paint.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#4 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

Learn trigger control. literally all I do at walk ons is practice snapping in game, uses barely half a hopper a game with a few eliminations

gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#5 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

Yes!!! - The Sniper is great and you will like playing pump. 

The Empire Sniper is a great bargain and a very good marker. I have several friends that have them and like them a lot. You are smart to stay away from the Azodin Kaos Pump. We purchased on for my son, by the time we replaced the barrel, ASA and feed-neck we were only 100 bucks away from the price of a Sniper and we still has a POS Kaos.

The key to the Empire Sniper is not to do any upgrades. It is fine right out of the box; great barrel kit, nice on/off asa, lever feedneck clamp, auto-trigger, hit-man mod, good regulator , a nice trigger and a great mid-bloch design. If you want to upgrade, save the money you are not spending on paint and save up for a CCM T2. If you are happy with the Sniper, no reason to upgrade.  

Welcome to pump!!

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#6 reflexowner

reflexowner

Unicorns eat tacos!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

I Held the kp and the sniper and the feels lighter and feel better in your hands

#7 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

Yes!!! - The Sniper is great and you will like playing pump. 

The Empire Sniper is a great bargain and a very good marker. I have several friends that have them and like them a lot. You are smart to stay away from the Azodin Kaos Pump. We purchased on for my son, by the time we replaced the barrel, ASA and feed-neck we were only 100 bucks away from the price of a Sniper and we still has a POS Kaos.

The key to the Empire Sniper is not to do any upgrades. It is fine right out of the box; great barrel kit, nice on/off asa, lever feedneck clamp, auto-trigger, hit-man mod, good regulator , a nice trigger and a great mid-bloch design. If you want to upgrade, save the money you are not spending on paint and save up for a CCM T2. If you are happy with the Sniper, no reason to upgrade.  

Welcome to pump!!

David i love your enthusiasm when it comes to pump :D. and yes the empire sniper is the best pump you can buy new for the money considering what it comes with and it's features. it is extremely solid and well built, really comfortable in the hands and is just an overall joy to shoot. the pump stroke is pretty damn good on it too. if i didn't spring for my ccm an empire sniper would definitely be what i would have bought.

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users