• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mendezz

Mendezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:30 PM

So today I was really exicted thinking, finally i get to pickup my SP VIBE. So my brother drives me to Paintball City. As i walk into the proshop (BADLANDS) and am about to purchase it they guy asks for ID. So my brother pulls out his university ID, but apparently they only accept drivers licsences, which sucked cause my brother had lost his and was using a temporary one. Waste of gas....
Im waiting till november to get the VIBE now...cuz theyre gonna have a sale then apparently.

lol anyways...what are some of your mishaps with paintball?

Titanic class failboat.

#2 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:33 PM

ouch man, that really stinks :( I've not been able to pick up paint to go to SC village once. but that's as bad as it has been :)
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#3 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:45 PM

i was paintballin a bout a month ago,a nd i was using a rather old air tank that i had rehydroed abouta month before this game
anyway, they fill it up fine, no problems, i chrono my pump, no prolems, and then the game starts and i run behind a tree, and the first shot i shoot, the burst disk blows. =[ so the rest of the day i had one of there steelies.....
lol. that sucked..

later i sold that tank and saved some money, so now i have a guirrila air 68 45, so its all good
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#4 ≡GREY≡

≡GREY≡

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:49 PM

I remember I had just got a carbon fiber PE tank. Second time using it the nipple goes, so I go get it fixed. Go back to the field another day fill nipple goes again on the first fill. Nothing like using your backup 72/3000 steely <_<

#5 pb4evr

pb4evr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:27 AM

ive had ALOT but the only one i can think of is my fill nipple getting fucked up on the first game at teh sc 24 hour scenraio and after 2 hours of aking random people and the vendors there if they had any i finaly got one after that my gun broke idk ive had worse and this is deff not one of them
Rusty Glaze fan #1 GLENN TAKEMOTO FAN #2 Gno Benedicto FAN #2 Brian "LB"Fow FAN #2
LA Infamous Fan #3

#6 tbrownie45

tbrownie45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:34 AM

First game playing HPA from CO2 i was all excited to use it and i go to fill it and the nipple failed, no backup, whole day was shot. Wasn't too bad it rained bout an hour after so everybody quit.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users