• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

Looking for a hopper for my sniper. I like these two but I am open to suggestions.

#2 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

Its really a matter of what you want

I personally prefer 50 rounders.

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#3 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I use a normal shake 'n bake when I play pump. Still don't have the best trigger control when playing pump lol. Just depends on the player

#4 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Proto Primo? Sportshot? (now called the Extreme Rage Multi-caliber or some nonsense...)

#5 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

If I play pump, I either use an old cheap halo or fasta or something. When that's not the case, I use a proto primo
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#6 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Use whatever loader you already have, the exact reason I use a rotor on mine.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#7 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

I am a fan of gravity hoppers for my pumps. My set-ups are light with smaller hoppers and a 13/3000 tank, so I use a 50 most of the time. Some pumpers use larger tanks and larger hoppers, I have even seen some using ROTORS?

If you are using a 50, try to find a Winchester, if you can’t find one, the APP is second best.  The Winchester ($10-$30) feeds better, but can be fragile and require a lid modification. The APP ($5-$7) is made of stronger plastic, has a better feed-neck and some of the lids are OK, unfortunately they do not feed as well. 

If you want bigger, go with an Extreme Rage (Empire), they are a great design, feeds well and made well ($8-$12). Some use the Proto Primo ($15-$20), way to big and when loaded too heavy for me. I have a couple as I use them on my loaner DP E1s.

Again, I tend to be a snap shooter, so lightness and small size are my priority.

Good Luck! 

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#8 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

^ the guys who run rotors are usually the guys who usually play inconvenient semi. Aka autotrigger the crap out of their pumps.

#9 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

^ the guys who run rotors are usually the guys who usually play inconvenient semi. Aka autotrigger the crap out of their pumps.

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#10 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

I'm just starting pump play. I bought a 03 pro stock sniper. I am trying to make it as light as I can. So I am going to run a 13/3000... my vmax fits the feedback well but its way to large...I'm prob gonna get the app50 and a sportshot. See which I like better. (Prob $20 for both.).

Proto primo on a pump sure. I've seen kiddies using this thing on their electros. Come on mom and dad.

#11 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

^ mom and dad probably don't know what they're paying for, they just fork over the money when the kid asks for it
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#12 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Sportshot yo.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#13 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

APP 50 with locklid mod. and you can always sand down the inside a bit if you dont think it feeds well, Mine feeds great.

#14 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

APP 50 with locklid mod. and you can always sand down the inside a bit if you dont think it feeds well, Mine feeds great.

Pro tip: Avoid sanding down your loader at all costs.

#15 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

Any reason why?

PonyBounceSig.gif

#16 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

Any reason why?
It generally somewhat weakens the feedneck. Also the resale value goes down the trash (not saying specifically for this loader since there's no resale value anyway, but just in general).

Also, I have seen people who sand down one side more than the other causing the loader to become very brittle on one side

#17 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

I don't think he means to sand it down where the point that the walls are too thin to be durable lol. For example, many people sanded down the insides of their original sportshots to make it feed better, and it worked fine.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#18 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:19 PM

I don't think he means to sand it down where the point that the walls are too thin to be durable lol. For example, many people sanded down the insides of their original sportshots to make it feed better, and it worked fine.

Oh, we'll that would be fine, but generally people sand down their loaders to make it fit in their feedneck s better and they sand the crap out of it until its brittle or they try to make it feed better and they end up over sanding it

#19 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Sport shots have a very small feedneck. I run a primo on my pump (no autotrigger).

#20 Dev.

Dev.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Oh, we'll that would be fine, but generally people sand down their loaders to make it fit in their feedneck s better and they sand the crap out of it until its brittle or they try to make it feed better and they end up over sanding it

Gibbee said nothing about sanding the feedneck.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#21 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

Whoops... I thought he was talking about the feedneck, my bad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users