36 replies to this topic

#1 Charged280

Charged280

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hello. 

I wanted to get a speedball gun now that my salvo is out of service for now, I was looking at Dangerous DP e1 or the GoG envy but i wanna know what gun would be better? 

I am mainly focused on durability, Consistency, and ROF. 

#2 TIGREX ZX

TIGREX ZX

The Asian guy that picks your rice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

Stay away from dangerous power. The Gog envy Is a great entry speedball marker. Are you looking to buy used or brand new?

Why hello there :)

Livin' that luxe life

#3 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

The g5 is a good marker. So is the extcy. Or you could buy a used marker
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Dye Rotor, Ninja Pro 68/45

#4 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

Sloths are the best animals evar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Both of those are over $200....

#5 Charged280

Charged280

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

Stay away from dangerous power. The Gog envy Is a great entry speedball marker. Are you looking to buy used or brand new?

Used or new it would not bother me, I have heard good things about Envy and Extcy but i cant find the Extcy used for 200 anywhere. 

#6 TIGREX ZX

TIGREX ZX

The Asian guy that picks your rice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Used or new it would not bother me, I have heard good things about Envy and Extcy but i cant find the Extcy used for 200 anywhere. 

Try looking in the B/S/T forum. If not try eBay. 

Why hello there :)

Livin' that luxe life

#7 Duck ON Quack

Duck ON Quack

Save a rock, Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

Stay away from DP and the Mini. I would say to go with any of the GoG markers. Buy used.

there was this one time, when i cared what you thought.

oh... wait. No there wasn't.

#8 Forrest99

Forrest99

Impulsive buyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

buy a etek 1 for like 150$ or a g3 for 100

My gear: 09 empire e-vents, etek 3 lt, viewloader vlocity, empire 68/4500, dye rhino tank cover, 2010 eclipse distortion pants, syn paintball jersey, and a jt 4+5 pack

#9 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

Heard of used?
My Setup- 2k11 G6R, Dye Rotor, Ninja Pro 68/45

#10 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Get an eNVy or eXTCy.

The bigger question, how the hell did you break a salvo?

gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#11 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

Sloths are the best animals evar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Heard of used?

That implies that you could get the G5 or extcy new for $200.

#12 vector911

vector911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

I regularly buy etek 1's for around $125, gog envys from $65-$85, and shocker nxt's for $119-$165 all great speedball markers.  The envy and NXT will be much quieter shooting.  Ease of maint would go Etek>Envy>NXT but I've only had some random self induced eye issues with the nxt.  

The envy/vibe is limited to 11bps unless it has an aftermarket board.

Be fair warned, make sure when you buy that they are leak free else it can be a hassle to chase down a leak on older markers.  I've purchased a couple that have chewed up time and resources just to get up and running. 

#13 dextarian

dextarian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:46 AM

Proto Matrix Rail can be found for $200 or a GoG ExTCY

#14 theo715

theo715

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

I love my 2011 pmr i baught for 150 used only thing is the air effecincty is crappy but im tempted to do the qev mod on it and i herd that it takes care of alot of the problem. 

Marker; Bob Long Vice with 68/4500psi ninja tank
J&J Ceramic Barrel kit
Hater vice board
Valken VMax hopper
"Retreat hell"

#15 PaintballNewbie99

PaintballNewbie99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

I'd rather have a brand new azodin blitz than a used $250 marker. I would lean towards an azodin like an azodin blitz or an azodin blitz evo. 

#16 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

I'd rather have a brand new azodin blitz than a used $250 marker. I would lean towards an azodin like an azodin blitz or an azodin blitz evo. 

There is something wrong with you, any used marker, any other marker besides a Tippmann or a Spyder will be better than a Blitz or Evo.

#17 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Please explain your reasoning.
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#18 PaintballNewbie99

PaintballNewbie99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

I don't know I'm just a fan of the azodins. ( Because...you know I'm cheap and I don't wanna buy anything too extreme )  I don't want to buy a great gun and be one of those douches on the field that have the super flashy weapons thinking they're awesome beating on the people playing for the first time. I'm not that good anyway so I would NEVER want a luxe or an lv1 ( until I'm good enough and feel worthy of buying an expensive gun ) I'm new to electric guns so I feel an azodin would be a great place to start. Plus I just don't trust used markers. I want to know I'm getting a brand new marker that will work. 

#19 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

the amount of money you spend on a marker in no way reflects your skill level or urge to beat people. most of my markers have been bought used, both are from around 2005 to boot. never had an issue.

New found pumper,
Set-up: Black/gold E2 Karnivor, Dye rotor, Guerrilla air 68/4500, CP 14" .685, Black/Gold Dye I4's, Dye core pads, Venomwear, Etek3 LT. Orange 2k5 superstock, CCM'd
Proud Canadian citizen

#20 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

I don't know I'm just a fan of the azodins. ( Because...you know I'm cheap and I don't wanna buy anything too extreme )  I don't want to buy a great gun and be one of those douches on the field that have the super flashy weapons thinking they're awesome beating on the people playing for the first time. I'm not that good anyway so I would NEVER want a luxe or an lv1 ( until I'm good enough and feel worthy of buying an expensive gun ) I'm new to electric guns so I feel an azodin would be a great place to start. Plus I just don't trust used markers. I want to know I'm getting a brand new marker that will work. 

So you are calling me "one of those douches" for owning a Clone GT? Just because you have great gear does not entitle you to be a d-bag,it does not come with buying gear but comes with your self attitude. buying used is always better if you know how to buy used which means buying from people with HIGH POSITIVE feedback. Anyone in their right mind would not buy a marker off the street from some guy they never mat. This is why the feedback system was created. An Azodin is a shitty place to start E-Spyders and their knock ofss are always bad.

Edited by kingJurzy, 20 August 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#21 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

So you are calling me "one of those douches" for owning a Clone GT? Good to see that your age is showing.

does this mean i'm "one of those douches" from a few years ago because i own a Karnivor?

New found pumper,
Set-up: Black/gold E2 Karnivor, Dye rotor, Guerrilla air 68/4500, CP 14" .685, Black/Gold Dye I4's, Dye core pads, Venomwear, Etek3 LT. Orange 2k5 superstock, CCM'd
Proud Canadian citizen

#22 Charged280

Charged280

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

I have decided to get the GoG extcy, but B/S/T forums I can not find a used one that is not sold UNDER 200 dollars, Where else should i look for used? 

#23 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

PBN MCB here, they are always here just look hard for them and tell them you want it at $199

#24 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

Look for a used DP G4. They go for 280 new.

What hopper do you have?

#25 PaintballNewbie99

PaintballNewbie99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

So you are calling me "one of those douches" for owning a Clone GT? Good to see that your age is showing.

does this mean i'm "one of those douches" from a few years ago because i own a Karnivor?

No ( Ok well maybe who knows but don't get offended by it it's just my bias opinion as it should be I don't know how you guys play or how good you are. ) But...wouldn't you be pissed if you saw a 14 year old with expensive gear....and not a single idea how to use it. But still I just don't think I'm at that level of skill yet to have a good marker. It's just my thing.

#26 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

you'd be surprised how many 14 year olds come to the field with expensive gear. doesn't really bother me unless they talk shit.

New found pumper,
Proud Canadian citizen

#27 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

I saw an Extcy for 125 yesterday on FB b/s/t.  

Also I could care or less how someone chooses to spend their money.  It doesn't make them better or worse then anyone else just what their parents or they choose to do with the money they make.  Personally I have only played a couple months and my gear is way more then I need, but its what I do for fun on the weekends and I don't think it makes me better then anyone out there either who might be using something less expensive.  

Edited by cmc1367, 20 August 2013 - 10:25 PM.

#28 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

No ( Ok well maybe who knows but don't get offended by it it's just my bias opinion as it should be I don't know how you guys play or how good you are. ) But...wouldn't you be pissed if you saw a 14 year old with expensive gear....and not a single idea how to use it. But still I just don't think I'm at that level of skill yet to have a good marker. It's just my thing.

I wouldn't be pissed unless he talked shit and that goes for talking shit about others. How about this, YOU tell me how I play and YOU tell me if I am a douchbag. Click the spoiler and watch the first video, the second and the third in that order.

Spoiler

Edited by kingJurzy, 20 August 2013 - 10:54 PM.

#29 Charged280

Charged280

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Would an Invert Halo Too hopper work good? If not which should i get? 

#30 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

It would work good buy buying a used superloader is much better.

#31 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

DP E1. Against the grain!

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#32 Forrest99

Forrest99

Impulsive buyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

save your self some cash and buy a vlocity

My gear: 09 empire e-vents, etek 3 lt, viewloader vlocity, empire 68/4500, dye rhino tank cover, 2010 eclipse distortion pants, syn paintball jersey, and a jt 4+5 pack

#33 PaintballNewbie99

PaintballNewbie99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

I wouldn't be pissed unless he talked shit and that goes for talking shit about others. How about this, YOU tell me how I play and YOU tell me if I am a douchbag. Click the spoiler and watch the first video, the second and the third in that order.

Spoiler

Lol solid gameplay good job I especially liked when you flanked him with the Jt z200. I don't think I could do that. 

#34 stlpaintballer

stlpaintballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

Get a used rotor or spire. I know they are expensive, but the tool-less disassembly is a life saver! I'm a budget baller and bought the Invert Too. I played with it 10 times, went to disassemble and clean it and bought a spire the next day.

Edited by stlpaintballer, 21 August 2013 - 09:07 PM.

#35 vector911

vector911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Halo too is based off an old super loader (at one time) and short of crappy disassembly will keep up with so called super loaders.  Really what do you need to feed at 15bps which is most field limits now?

I've had the same reloader B since I converted it from a Halo belt feed in 2004.  Velocity junior feeds almost as well.

Edited by vector911, 23 August 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#36 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

Spoiler

Douchebag  :P

I'll try to upload some of my game play after sunday, then you will all see what a true dbag is like ;)

109.gif

#37 Gameboy

Gameboy

Soccer+paintball=my life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

There are 10 year olds at my field with lv1s ego 11s geo3s and lunes and there are twins that change their gun every weekend, and they are not d-bags they have a team and play tournaments and sometimes people don't want to play with them because they are that good, gear doesn't make you who you are
EDIT: not lunes, luxes
If you are under 18 and pay for your gear put this in your sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users