• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony

Anthony

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

Whatsup guys its AP, I started up a team and as you guys know the team website is going to be released VERY soon. This is going to be our team thread. We are recruiting as of now so if you would like to tryout, please PM me or post in this thread.. Me and hopefully jordan will be at Frontline Paintball Sports on Odessa so if you would like to tryout then be sure to come and post here and ill give you the rest of the information. What were looking for in each of our members is consistency. We do NOT want anyone that is going to play with us then end up leaving our team and joining another team. If you agree to come to tryouts your agreeing to stay with us till the END. Some of the requirements are you must own a good gun. We are an XBall team and you need to make sure you can keep up with the rest of the team while Laning and playing overall. I suggest having a gun $300.00 and over. A HPA tank and a fast hopper that can keep up is advised. MUST have your own Mask, Jersey, Pants, Pod pack and all other needs of paintball. Paintball is an expensive sport so you must be able to attend ALL practices and tournaments, if you cannot do so, then don't waste our time. We don't want anyone that is going to come in and think there gods gift to us, you came to us so be respective and be mature. I am the team captain and you need to accept that and listen to the leader if you are going to be in the team, i make sure EVERYONE in the team knows that i am the captain and i don't want any disrespect amongst the team. Now that you have accepted everything and are ready financially and mentally to join the team then post a reply with a summary and all of the experience and gear that you own and a bunch of information all about you. Please make sure to post what position you play and can change if that spot is taken on the team. Thank you for your time and looking forward to getting some new people in the team!

Tryouts are THIS SUNDAY at Frontline Paintball Sports in Odessa!!!

#2 ForsakenAngel13

ForsakenAngel13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:21 PM

yo dude i pmed you but i wana know if i could qualifiy

gun:spyder vs2 stock (getting virtue or tadao board)(keeping stock barrel)(might get new trigger)
hopper:evolution 3 (eggy loader)
Equipment:pod pack ,Mask,(if can get on team will buy pants and jersey)
tank:pure energy 48ci 3000 psi tank

#3 widowmakerz007

widowmakerz007

Super Baller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:37 PM

where yall playing tournaments, where is frontline, always looking for new places to play. Im gonzo from the widowmakerz is your field allow you to bring own paint how much to play.

#4 Anthony

Anthony

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

Hello gonzo,

We actually moved fields to BlitZkrieg Paintball in Tampa, FL. You may remember them as a field with shitty bunkers and no grass, but it now has a regulation size XBall field with the PSP World Cup layout that the Professional Players and teams played on at world cup and has grass everywhere, not one dirt spot anymore. You can bring your own paint aswell, entry is $25 uncluding all day air and field usage. There is 1 XBall Field, 1 Hyperball field, 1 scenario typed field and a woodsball field. The XBall field is maintained by the refs and washed after every 2-4 games. I definitely would love to see some other teams come out to play, we just got the new field up about 3 or 4 weeks ago, Tampa Bay Infantry (us) and Tampa GroundPounders play there, we play on saturdays and GroundPounders play on sundays, so any day you come there will be a team to practice against. Hope to see you guys come down and scrim us, this thread is rather old because i made it when i started the team but we are full with about 6-7 people now so if you guys every wanna come down we will all be ready to play, if you want to get in contact with me, my email is (ant_toro@hotmail.com). Hope you guys have a good 09 season!

-Anthony Toro

-Tampa Bay Infantry

Edited by Anthony, 05 January 2009 - 10:21 PM.

#5 scooooot

scooooot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

What division are you guys playing?

#6 LucidPb

LucidPb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:17 PM

Hey I thnk I talked to you a while back when I had no gun, but I have a DM7 now and I play and ref at PSI paintball(They also have a regulation sized xball field with the world cup layout.) So if you ever come down I'll be there every saturday. I'm used to playing with people like the 5cK division 3 champion team and the players from damage that come by almost every weekend, so I know what I'm doing on the field. If I need to go to blitz paintball to tryout then I'll try to get there on a sunday.

Looking for a team. I live in St.Pete FL
I put the biscuit in the basket.
DM7 owner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users