• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CaliFreshPB

CaliFreshPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

so for this birthday party there are going to be 6 people, 4 self equipped and 2 renting its $15 each for self equipped / no paint. $60 each for rental player and 1000 paintballs.

i was thinking if i got two cases of paint for self equipped $40 each. would 1000 paintballs be enough for each player? all players using mechanical and we would play for 3 hours.

So for the question would 3 cases of paint / 1000 paintballs each be enough for 6 people to play 3 hours. And is $260 too much for a 6 person paintball party?

#2 stlpaintballer

stlpaintballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

Does the park that you are having your party at have a minimum amount of players for a private party? My field has a 10 person minimum, thats why I was asking. To answer the amount of paint question, I think 1000 per person for three hours will be plenty. I personally shoot about 1500 in 5 hours with a Mechanical marker. $260 isn't too bad for 6 people to play paintball. Hope this helps and have Fun! 

#3 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

It really depends if they learn trigger control... If they don't, all that paint could be thrown down range within one game
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#4 CaliFreshPB

CaliFreshPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

Oh for my party we weren't really going to have like a reservation we were just going to go there and pay normal price and play as a group with the other people who are there. And thanks about the trigger control I'll be sure to have them not just spray and pray but be accurate and take there shots! :D

#5 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

dont waste all of your paint before the game starts either lol

<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#6 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

so for this birthday party there are going to be 6 people, 4 self equipped and 2 renting its $15 each for self equipped / no paint. $60 each for rental player and 1000 paintballs.

i was thinking if i got two cases of paint for self equipped $40 each. would 1000 paintballs be enough for each player? all players using mechanical and we would play for 3 hours.

So for the question would 3 cases of paint / 1000 paintballs each be enough for 6 people to play 3 hours. And is $260 too much for a 6 person paintball party?

3 hours for a mech marker?  500 is good, just tell them not to go crazy.

I got into paintball via a paintball party, and I've been to a few exactly like this one but with more people.  Is it a private group or are you playing as walk-ons?  (Just saw your last post). Private groups are the funnest thing ever.

I've brought a friend while playing as a walk-on, still very fun.  Just try to encourage your friends to move up, it is much more fun when you get some adrenaline pumping through you.

Edited by The Bacon Man, 20 August 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#7 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

You should be good. I reffed a party of 10 on Saturday and they used 500 balls each in about 2 hours, many didn't finish their last hopper.

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#8 Jweb

Jweb

Cardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

As long as you guys practice some trigger control then you should be totally fine. The benefits of knowing everyone in your group is that you can strategize better when it comes to gameplay and paint conservation and everything in between. Take full advantage of that familiarity with your group for sure.

I kind of like neck shots, they give other people the impression that I have a social life.

Meeting Mike and Willie = best paintball day ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users