#1 Strikeloader

Strikeloader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:28 AM

Hi guys: We are finally Live!

http://www.rockethub.../projects/30939

With over 5,000 hours of intense R&D we have successfully overcome technical inconsistencies, negotiations with large distributors who clearly lacked 'good faith', to finally make available to you one of the most advanced articles of technology this sport has ever seen - Strikeloader. An old saying goes that 'the hardest road to success is sometimes the most fulfilling'. We certainly believe this to be the case with Strikeloader. We also believe that recent attempts by several hopper manufacturers to buy us out (with the intention, we presume, to bury rather than promote this technology), is a strong sign that our product offering should be reckoned with. Our resolve is steadfast, we will crush the competition and move forward to help evolve this amazing sport. We have a dream and after speaking to so many of you, we believe that together we can make this vision a reality.

Support us on RocketHub.com and make this long awaited dream, a reality.

Your Strikeloader Team!

Edited by TechPB-Mike, 10 September 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#2 J3R3MY

J3R3MY

I know nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

Looks like an awesome product!

#3 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,855 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

This will never have any place in airball but I can see this thing absoloutely taking off in scenario/woods play though. It would totally kick ass in the woods. It would take a major dynamic airball completely out of the equation, hence changing the game drastically. Although, I can totally see even more applications this could be used for. turrets on tanks and structures in scenario games, that would kick ass as well as say running a squad of guys with 8-10 of them and simply have them shut down an entire field. 

What you should really look into is maybe a system to attach additional "pods" to the outside of the backpack in order to reload if need be in the middle of the game, or maybe even a tank mount so someone can run a remote line with their marker. The only thing I can really see as an issue is how short the hose is. I have some pretty long arms and it seems like it would be rather uncomfortable for me to restrict myself to using only 3 feet of hose, is it that short for a reason or could you possibly add more?

Edited by bigx, 20 August 2013 - 08:44 AM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#4 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

Can we get pictures of the internals?

Is the inside padded or something to prevent paint from breaking? If not, how will you prevent paint from breaking within the loader?

How is this powered, and what is the expected battery life?

How much does it weigh empty? Fully loaded?

How much will it cost?

Wasn't this a Valken product at one point? What happened there?

How long will the hose be out of the box, and can it be lengthened or shortened?

How much does that LCD screen cost? And will it be released at the same time as the loader?

If it's available, where and/or when can I buy one?

Sorry, but I've got a bunch of questions. It looks like a really cool product, but this keeps popping up from time to time and no real information is ever revealed about it other than advertisements.

#5 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

I was just thinking about this a few days ago... funny to see it again.

RAWR?

#6 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

How do you switch hands?
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#7 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:10 AM

Well, that was interesting. We had a discussion about what happened to this thing over on MCB a while back. 

In all honesty it looks restrictive. In every shot of it in "use", at least to me, the player was holding the marker at an awkward angle and it seemed to be because of the hose. On the other hand it seems to be very well made and it seems to feed reliably. 

I like to see Germans getting more in the game, maybe one of these days they'll raise the FPS limit. Hopefully on my next visit I'll get to play a bit.

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#8 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,917 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:27 AM

How do you switch hands?

You don't, you just lay the marker on it's side if you want to shoot out the left side of a bunker.

I agree with other sentiments, the hose needs to be longer, those were some funny angles the people were holding the marker at, due to the short hose.

Another question I have is how do you ensure the paint doesn't get damaged while inside? Say you shoot half the paint, you now have all that extra space for paintballs to move around and slam into each other, especially when you're running through hilly woods and are constantly going up and down at a rapid pace. How does the paint stay intact? Because if you have enough broken paint, you could ruin every single paintball in there.

#9 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

How do you switch hands?

You don't, you just lay the marker on it's side if you want to shoot out the left side of a bunker.

I agree with other sentiments, the hose needs to be longer, those were some funny angles the people were holding the marker at, due to the short hose.

Another question I have is how do you ensure the paint doesn't get damaged while inside? Say you shoot half the paint, you now have all that extra space for paintballs to move around and slam into each other, especially when you're running through hilly woods and are constantly going up and down at a rapid pace. How does the paint stay intact? Because if you have enough broken paint, you could ruin every single paintball in there.
I don't think holding my gun on its side would be very comfortable escpecially when you try to walk the trigger
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#10 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

I don't think holding my gun on its side would be very comfortable escpecially when you try to walk the trigger

It's actually not that hard, and walking the trigger isn't an issue. It's how you shoot out the left side when you have a warped Automag, and that trigger is 1000x harder to walk than a trigger on an electro, and even then I could still walk the trigger just fine. It's no harder than if you had a loader on top of your marker. It's just different is all.

#11 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,983 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

How do you switch hands?

It's the same concept as the warp feed. You don't switch hands, because you don't need to keep the gun upright, so you just lean out the opposite of what you're used to.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#12 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

I am guessing all but one of the scenario players that go to LL7 will have this.

#13 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:43 AM

I am guessing all but one of the scenario players that go to LL7 will have this.

Well, no, it has to exist before that can happen.  :P

Edited by PREDATOR 47, 20 August 2013 - 12:01 PM.

#14 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,818 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

It's always interesting to see these kind of items come out, and see the response of players. I specifically remember a quote by Jack Wood saying that the main reason paintball guns started at vertical feed was simply because it was convenient. I wonder if we'll ever get to a system such as this with a feed coming in directly from the bottom of a marker. 

#15 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,115 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

interesting.

i am really interested in how you push the paint through a long hose, and then feed it rappidly without a large ball stack tension. i loved Q loader, but could never get it to work well because of stack tension problem.

it looks like there is some kind of round, rotating bit at the feedneck, do you have more detailed pics of that?

only pic of my old Q loaded diadem:

27c08fa7.jpg

Edited by cockerpunk, 20 August 2013 - 01:18 PM.

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#16 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

Now make it First Strike compatible and have two feed ports, dual wield 20BPS First Strikes with a 1200 round capacity.  :tup:

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#17 TIGREX ZX

TIGREX ZX

The Asian guy that picks your rice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

This isn't logical for airball. The reason why is.. 1) Switch hands 2) The back pack would be sticking out from your back giving an easier target than a small hopper. 3) Carrying 1200 paintballs would only be logical for woodsball and scenarios.

Why hello there :)

Livin' that luxe life

#18 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

This isn't logical for airball. The reason why is.. 1) Switch hands 2) The back pack would be sticking out from your back giving an easier target than a small hopper. 3) Carrying 1200 paintballs would only be logical for woodsball and scenarios.

That's why it wasn't designed for airball. ;)

That's like trying to say "This cat collar wouldn't work well as a collar for my girlfriend." No? Really? Gee, maybe that's because the collar was designed for cats, and not people. Just like how this was designed for woodsball/scenarios, and not for airball.

#19 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,115 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

This cat collar wouldn't work well as a collar for my girlfriend.

FALSE

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

#20 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

but they did show speedball players and using examples from speedball to try to sell their product not intended for it.

#21 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,115 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

why would one not be able to use this in speedball?

#22 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,983 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Anyone playing any style of paintball could use this loader if they wanted to. I would love to take this out on the airball field. Do any of you have any idea how much more maneuverable your gun would be without all that weight from the loader? Talk about sticking into your bunker easier.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 20 August 2013 - 03:03 PM.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#23 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

it is not as practical*

I would not want to go to snake off of the break with this thing.

#24 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

I don't know how maneuverable you'd be carrying 8lb's of paint on your back.

Edited by Cookybiscuit, 20 August 2013 - 03:06 PM.

#25 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

but then we're eliminating the hopper and pod pack element. perhaps if a smaller version was made it would be great for speedball, and still hold a hell of a lot of paint.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#26 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,983 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

The paint in the backpack isn't suddenly extra weight, it's just going from the hopper and pod pack into the backpack.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#27 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hadn't thought about the pod pack, I never wear one anyway.

#28 walk on pro

walk on pro

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

yea its cool but have a gun that can shoot all of that paint without needing more air i guess

Horizontal Stock Class CCI Phantom

2011 Proto Rail, Draxxus 68/45 with Ninja Pro Reg, Halo Too with Exalt Speedfeed, CP .685 14 inch 2 Piece Barrel.

#29 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,115 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

most folks already are:

1108333425.jpg

#30 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

maybe they can make a fanny pack version of this for airball? Just throwing that out there...

109.gif

#31 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

maybe they can make a fanny pack version of this for airball? Just throwing that out there...

so.. what happens when you have to dive?

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#32 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,917 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

This cat collar wouldn't work well as a collar for my girlfriend.

FALSE

You either have a twig for a girlfriend, or a super fat cat, because I haven't found any cat collars that will fit an average sized girl. :P

#33 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

so.. what happens when you have to dive?

you don't

109.gif

#34 Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

For speedball, since this thing can feed upside down, I wouldn't imagine switching sides would be any more difficult than someone like me learning to walk the trigger with my non-dominant hand. For snake players, I doubt this would be so much more cumbersome than a pod pack as to take away the viability as an option. If there's enough demand from speedballers, they'll make a low profile one just for snake/dorito/front players. For back players, buy a bigger tank and lane all the lanes!

What I didn't like was the way it looked to me like they overlayed the sound of a marker shooting at what seemed to be 50bps over footage of someone not pulling the trigger fast enough for that to happen. I don't see why you would need what seems like (IMO, anyway) mildly dubious marketing. If the thing feeds 20bps, that's more than my MINI and a lot of other common markers will put out in stock form. No need to trump up the feed rate. If it really does feed at 42bps, youtubers will find a way to prove it. Why the sound overlay? Also, if you're targeting woodsball and scenario players, why start the video out with speedball?

If it really is something special, it will take off and I think it will change the game, somewhat. But I think scenario people are gonna come up with limits to that. Maybe, for instance, you can only have one of these per squad and he's you're designated heavy gunner and it has to be crew served so there's a guy with nothing but a TiPX and some mags and a shitload of pods to refill the heavy gunner's backpack or something. I don't expect to see a bunch of people with these loaders just running around like Schwarzenegger with an M-60, hosing entire fields. I think there'll still be a place for the more traditional setup and I look forward to the day where a pump player snipes one of these guys out. I hope I'm there to see it, lol.

Supreme and terrible Ra who maketh god and men tremble before Thee
I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

Those Whom the Gods Detest - Nile

#35 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

They could be ramping at a high bps?

109.gif

#36 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

No its obviously overlayed, and they edited in smoke and paintballs coming out of the barrel. It's so obvious I don't think they're trying to hide it, probably just footage filmed before it was finished or something.

#37 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

Atleast it sounds cool?

109.gif

#38 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Dem HK clips...

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#39 swiftblade13

swiftblade13

he that is

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

hk army used copyright to get rid of the video...

#40 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

hk army used copyright to get rid of the video...

They didn't get rid of it. They threatened to, but then the company removed the video voluntarily and have already put out a new one.

#41 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,338 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

Video has been taken down due to copyright infringement. 

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#42 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

Step 1: Acquire backpack loader

Step 2: Make gun look like those flamethrower things

Step 3: Look like a fucking boss

m2-flamethrower.jpg

PonyBounceSig.gif

#43 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,115 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

tumblr_m0ycg8DE4u1qk8047o1_400.jpg

#44 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,681 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

A black nova 700 with a vertica asa could probably pull off the flamethrower look you're looking for dev. lol

nova_700_2.jpg

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#45 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:47 PM

Everyone is wondering how you'd be able to switch hands and saying it will be difficult to roll the trigger...

I want to know why you would carry a backpack full of paintballs and have your marker set on Semi and not Automatic. Moreover, I'm wondering why you would even need to switch hands, just keep shooting and rotate around, it's not like conservation of paint is a high priority if you were to get this...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#46 Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

No its obviously overlayed, and they edited in smoke and paintballs coming out of the barrel. It's so obvious I don't think they're trying to hide it, probably just footage filmed before it was finished or something.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought this.

Atleast it sounds cool?

To me, it sounds like a rental that ran out of air. Doesn't sound cool at all.

Everyone is wondering how you'd be able to switch hands and saying it will be difficult to roll the trigger...

I want to know why you would carry a backpack full of paintballs and have your marker set on Semi and not Automatic. Moreover, I'm wondering why you would even need to switch hands, just keep shooting and rotate around, it's not like conservation of paint is a high priority if you were to get this...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Only reason I can think of is that some fields are semi only and don't allow full auto or ramping.

Supreme and terrible Ra who maketh god and men tremble before Thee
I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

Those Whom the Gods Detest - Nile

#47 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

Can anyone imagine this with 50 cal? o_o

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#48 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Paying an obscene amount for a hopper which allows obscene amounts of paintballs to be shot.  These things will only make some players spend more money on paint, because if you got it on the field you might as well shoot it.  I see it becoming used but not popular.  Most players are jaded and refuse to try new things that drastically change how they play the game.

Personally, regardless of how much the inventors claim that balls are perfectly safe, it only takes one time to watch someone rage when they lose half a case to a broken ball in the bottom of this thing to make them rethink the decision to buy something.  I'll stick to pod pack play and only burn a pod if I take a hit and break some balls.  Would be cool for those in paintball tanks and such though, lots of shots with minimum downtime.

#49 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

Real question, why isn't a new page starting?

#50 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

While I do agree that the ball breaking in the back pack is going to suck, I think it would be a bigger problem in Airball where diving sliding etc is always being done not to mention the paint is usually more brittle. So this seems as it's going to be much more popular in the Wood's or for a recballer then for the airball fields.

109.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users