16 replies to this topic

#1 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

According to Art Chaos' facebook page, they have announced that they plan on playing in the PSP and Millennium 2014 season. With Art Chaos' core members on both Red Legion and Houston Heat it is speculated that Heat will drop out of the PSP as most of the Russians on Heat have their contracts ending at the end of 2013. for further detail check out this article from Social Paintball's website. http://socialpaintba...uston-heat-out/

Lulzjustacat.png

#2 darkstallion

darkstallion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

I doubt Heat will drop out they will have their non Russians and they can probably add some guys from smaller teams like Upton Crew players or T1 etc

#3 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

Thing is heat was created specifically to be a top team, without its top players they'll most probably disband unless they go through a serious rebuild
109.gif

#4 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Heat without the Russians still isn't a bad team. But Art Chaos would be a killer team and would most likely give everyone else a run for their money.

#5 Tri City Extreme

Tri City Extreme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

Can't wait to see this! Heat with out the Russians would never be as good considering the Russians play almost every point for them. 

#6 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

Can't wait to see this! Heat with out the Russians would never be as good considering the Russians play almost every point for them. 

HH probably won't be around next year. I heard it was only supposed to be a two year program, we shall see I guess.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#7 i-707

i-707

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

maybe we can finally see a new team win pep instead of dynasty over and over again. don't get me wrong i like dynasty but I'm just tired of the same thing over and over again but i don't wanna see heat got down 

#8 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

maybe we can finally see a new team win pep instead of dynasty over and over again. don't get me wrong i like dynasty but I'm just tired of the same thing over and over again but i don't wanna see heat got down 

Dynasty only won the first two events. And they got wrecked at WC.

#9 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Yeah Dynasty did great out of the box but faltered at the end, luckily there really wasn't a close contender besides Impact that could never quite seal the deal. Oh, and HH will be back next year with some new faces! I'm excited to see how they do next season with their new all-star lineup :P

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#10 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Yeah Dynasty did great out of the box but faltered at the end, luckily there really wasn't a close contender besides Impact that could never quite seal the deal. Oh, and HH will be back next year with some new faces! I'm excited to see how they do next season with their new all-star lineup :P

I don't think Dynasty faltered, I really think that all the other teams really stepped it up, regardless Lang was fucking amazing.

109.gif

#11 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,936 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

By their standards for this year I should say. Their defensive plays just didnt work on the WC field with teams like the Ironmen just pushing across the field at them.

#12 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

Because the Ironmen are the best team of all time ever

109.gif

#13 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

Dude Thomas Taylor is on Heat now. They are going to have a serious rebuilding year. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#14 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

No fucking way, Taylor left XSV that's.... that can't be right..... well if it is, Heats new logo is going be Jesus cooking up some amen.

109.gif

#15 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:55 AM

taylor annouced he left like a week ago jawz

Lulzjustacat.png

#16 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

No fucking way, Taylor left XSV that's.... that can't be right..... well if it is, Heats new logo is going be Jesus cooking up some amen.

Um Yea

taylor annouced he left like a week ago jawz

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#17 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

fucking damn it, I'm officially out of the loop. Thomas is my favorite player after Lang, and Marshal

109.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users