57 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

Alright, got two rumors floating around lately.

First of which - HK Army to be secretly building a marker?

As you can see, HK Army / PBFashion have done an AMAZING job of building their brand (amazing is an understatement). They started with just a name, then names on headbands, and they have straight up built the HK Army brand into a considerable portfolio that includes cleats, pants, gearbags, knee pads, elbow pads, jerseys.. and the most important thing is that they are SELLING them.... the gear is selling fast and the money is coming in.

Recently, HK Army hired Alex Hodge (L_x on TechPB) as an exclusive designer. Alex designs markers, if you look through his design portfolio, it's seems to focused on marker design. The rumor is that HK Army is going to be designing a marker, this rumor got considerably stronger with the hiring of Alex Hodge. 

Second - PSP to outlaw padding in 2014 or 2015?

Hearing strong rumors that the PSP is pushing to outlaw jersey and pant padding in 2014 or 2015. As you may know, the PSP is 90% owned by Dave Deehan, owner of Dye. Dye recently released the "Ultralite" jerseys and pants, which didn't come with any padding whatsoever. Rumor has been that several companies have strongly protested this proposal to ban padding, and it's 50/50 whether or not it's going to be pushed into rule. 

Just rumors, could be camp fire bullshit, but when it starts coming in from multiple sources, gotta put a little weight on it. Let me know what you think....

#2 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

Didn't know these rumors  were going around. 

The thought of no padding seems legitimate although I would fear for the lack of knee and elbow protection. 

Also what about the inevitable crotch shot and bunkering?

In regards to L_x didn't he also design the raven hopper. I wouldn't mind seeing that before a new marker.

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#3 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

All for protecting the players but extra bounce padding is bullshit. Elbow, Knee Pads and sliding shorts are fine not bounce fluff.

As for HK building a marker I don't even see why that's even remotely necessary. They are an apperal manufacturer. I could potentially see some PL Special Edittion guns in the future but not a propriety stand alone marker.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#4 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

All for protecting the players but extra bounce padding is bullshit. Elbow, Knee Pads and sliding shorts are fine not bounce fluff.

As for HK building a marker I don't even see why that's even remotely necessary. They are an apperal manufacturer. I could potentially see some PL Special Edittion guns in the future but not a propriety stand alone marker.

And see that's why the hiring of Alex Hodge, puts a TON of weight on this rumor.

HK Army / PBFashion already has some of the most talented graphics artists in the industry. Alex Hodge stated on Facebook that he is going to be designing EXCLUSIVELY for HK Army / PBFashion

Check out Alex's Website (I've been a fan of his work for years)=

http://www.hodge.co.nz/

I don't see vinyl stickers or headbands in his portfolio, I see that he helped design the Demon, he designed the Creed, This is one of his concepts also-

96385225ru5.jpg

Look through his portfolio, no apparel, no pants, no jerseys, Alex designs hard goods. Metal, plastics, etc

Why would he EXCLUSIVELY go to work for HK, if it wasn't for the possiblity of a marker? 

Also, in regards to padding, yes - knee pads and elbows would of course be allowed. The rumor is that padding on the jersey or pants would NOT be allowed. 

#5 TIGREX ZX

TIGREX ZX

The Asian guy that picks your rice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

Looking through his design gallery. Everything seems to be based on futuristic looks and such. Although it does look amazing, I really want to see how the 'HK'
markers shoot if it does come out..

Why hello there :)

Livin' that luxe life

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

If I'm not mistaken, Hodge designed both the Vanguard Creed and Demon. And with the loader prototype we saw a while back, HK bringing him on could very well mean that they intend to get into hard parts. They already have a mask on the way, so a marker, or even a loader on top of that doesn't seem too far off.

#7 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

96385225ru5.jpg

PM8 - vanquish baby?

Axe Pro, Spire, 68/45 Ninja, Virtue Vio

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#8 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

I've never caught my markers having sex before, but when I look at those I see a PM8 and a g4 together... or maybe a SP eos.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#9 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Apparently that was from 2007 though. Turned out to be a creed... Design was sold to Vanguard back in 08 says Hodge on PBN. Guess Vanguard made a lot of changes?

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#10 Master_Chief

Master_Chief

All or Nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

He is probably designing the rumored HK mask, the KLR. 

Why not?

-Derrick Rose

Square 1 Soldiers

#11 AceComets

AceComets

Low-Ball Extraordinaire

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

This thread had me at, HK = GUN and PSP=MEN

I will fucking cut you AceComets, I will cut you like....paper with......scissors?

Ace's Feedback Ace's Mod App

#12 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

That's some bullshit, leave the jersey padding on, it's been part of the game forever.

109.gif

#13 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

I've heard of the no jersey padding rumor a few months ago and I would like to see that happen.  There is enough padding as it is, companies don't need to be pudding extra in the collarbones and forearms.  Seriously look at the pictures, we really don't need that kind of padding plus padding underneath.  I would love to see no jersey padding next year.

dscf0334p.jpg

195190_10150122972693498_174955203497_63

EDIT:  Also from what i found out at hodge.co.nz that the concept guns that Mike is showing were the concepts for the creed, according to the website.

Edited by blckninja, 24 August 2013 - 03:38 PM.

etek.jpg

#14 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

That's some bullshit, leave the jersey padding on, it's been part of the game forever.

I agree. Padding is a essential part to keeping a player safe. They wonder why people are leaving the sport and paintball is dying? Cause it hurts too damn much for the new players. Keep the padding and just deal with bounces. 

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#15 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

I've heard of the no jersey padding rumor a few months ago and I would like to see that happen.  There is enough padding as it is, companies don't need to be pudding extra in the collarbones and forearms.  Seriously look at the pictures, we really don't need that kind of padding plus padding underneath.  I would love to see no jersey padding next year.

dscf0334p.jpg

I do agree that there is too much padding in the elbows. However, I would like to see padding in the back and shoulder/upper chest area's... 

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#16 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

I agree. Padding is a essential part to keeping a player safe. They wonder why people are leaving the sport and paintball is dying? Cause it hurts too damn much for the new players. Keep the padding and just deal with bounces. 

Paintball is dying because of pads? I have never heard that one before.  :huh:

But on the subject of pads, I could go either way about it. On one hand, excessive padding is excessive padding. But, on the other hand, padding definitely helps as far as safety. Allowing dedicated pads for safety but removing pads from paintball clothing, pads designed strictly for bounces, is fine by me.

#17 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

dscf0334p.jpg

I do agree that there is too much padding in the elbows. However, I would like to see padding in the back and shoulder/upper chest area's... 

I would elect to have nothing on the front and only padding on the back if i had it my way.  That way nobody can complain about bounces but have some extra protection against bunkering.

etek.jpg

#18 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

But on the subject of pads, I could go either way about it. On one hand, excessive padding is excessive padding. But, on the other hand, padding definitely helps as far as safety. Allowing dedicated pads for safety but removing pads from paintball clothing, pads designed strictly for bounces, is fine by me.

No, but paintball is dying because players are hurting. Pads, Velocity, and PSP 12.5 all contribute to this. I say lower velocity industry wide to 280 fps, semi 12.5 and jersey padding in the back and shoulders. This would really make it hurt less for newer players. Think about it.

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#19 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

No, but paintball is dying because players are hurting. Pads, Velocity, and PSP 12.5 all contribute to this. I say lower velocity industry wide to 280 fps, semi 12.5 and jersey padding in the back and shoulders. This would really make it hurt less for newer players. Think about it.

Remember guys, this is only about JERSEY padding, not like elbow pads, bounce shirts, slider shorts etc.  Padding is great for players, but I think jersey padding is getting excessive.

Edited by blckninja, 24 August 2013 - 03:42 PM.

etek.jpg

#20 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

dscf0334p.jpg

I would elect to have nothing on the front and only padding on the back if i had it my way.  That way nobody can complain about bounces but have some extra protection against bunkering.

Also another good idea. Back padding is definitely something to be improved for bunkering. 

And I know some scrub is gonna say, "You pussy! just suck it up!" Well, it's not for my sake, but the sake of newer players. I was scared to hell to get hit when I started. Padding, lower firing rates and lower velocities would definitely make newer players feel more comfortable. 

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#21 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

I can agree with back padding, although I would want a little padding over the breast, being shot in the nipple is like being set on fire...

109.gif

#22 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

You guys do realize this is about padding in  PSP matches. These guys are not new players and do not need to be babied. Overpadding is simply unfair. A hit is a hit is a hit. Just because you cover yourself in foam and it bounces does not make it any lesser an elimination. You got beat plain and simple and had to rely on "CHEATING" to get out of it. Hell wearing too much padding is worse than wiping in my book, it actually takes skill to wipe. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#23 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

That's why I consider myself a profession..... I mean yeah totes

109.gif

#24 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

This is why you cant post this shit outside of PC Mike.

http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=4018801

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#25 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

it's all good

PBNation loves our site so much, they give it SIX stars!!!! ******

I wouldn't have put this in "news", but this is more rumor and speculation than news

definitely not news....

#26 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

Law, now that I think about it I wouldn't doubt some of angel coming back through hk? I mean it's a possibility
109.gif

#27 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

You guys do realize this is about padding in  PSP matches. These guys are not new players and do not need to be babied. Overpadding is simply unfair. A hit is a hit is a hit. Just because you cover yourself in foam and it bounces does not make it any lesser an elimination. You got beat plain and simple and had to rely on "CHEATING" to get out of it. Hell wearing too much padding is worse than wiping in my book, it actually takes skill to wipe. 

#28 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

In defense of "padding", in my opinion padding is actually a DISADVANTAGE than any real advantage. Let me explain why

In the PSP, most of the time the players are going to be shooting ULTRA brittle paint. Ultra Evil, 5 Star GI MIlsim, etc

This paint barely touches you, and it breaks. If you make ANY movement after the ball hits you, that isn't pulling yourself out, it's a major penalty. 

So if you pad yourself up, and you get hit and the ball breaks, but you don't feel it..... forfeited game, everyone comes off the field.

A major penalty, is indeed a forfeit. It's impossible to win a game 5 vs 2, it never happens. 

If the jersey I am wearing has too much padding, I'll actually not wear an undershirt to "feel" the hits more, to prevent getting penalties. 

Try it for yourself, pad yourself for one PSP, then go without padding at the next one. I think you'll find that you get more penalties with padding than without

#29 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

New players don't have all the fancy players jerseys and pants with pads.  If you are worried about new players leaving because it hurts then lower the rate of fire.   Besides we are talking about the PSP new players don't play in the PSP.

#30 Airex

Airex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

this season our field put a limit on padding and its worked out pretty good. u could never get people to play at there fullest if you didn't allow at least a minimum amount of protection like elbows knees groin. it one thing when your a 12 year old diving be hind a bunker but when your 6' 5 pushing 240lb u need something between you and the ground. padding gives u the sense of protection and lets u play harder and more reckless making it a better game. padding is another lux tax in paintball. is the thing u can buy to give u the edge at the cost heat and modility. I think exsesive padding hurts the player just as much as it helps them. 

#31 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

I'd love to see hk design and make a gun.. I'd take a look at it and potentially buy one. Also about padding. Anything in division 5-2 do what you want. Wear a Pillow over your ass cheeks for all I care. But from division 1 and pro level take the extra padding off this is not the first tournament for them. Forearm pads and knee pads and maybe dick protection is all these guys need. I remember the nppl did something similar like this in 2003?

#32 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,314 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

Rather than remove all padding completely, why not just put more restrictions on padding for jersey's, and leave pants alone.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#33 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

It's easier to run withouth padding in pants when I wear slider shorts I feel like I'm wearing a pair of depends.

#34 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Air Assault, a local indoor field already instituted a rule for tournaments that you can't have elbow pads and a padded jersey.  One or the other.

Doesn't really matter IMO, if you're shooting half-decent paint you'll probably get a break on them anyway and if shooting PSP burst you'll likely get more than one ball on them anyway.

#35 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

Quite honestly the only reason I would wear a bounce jersey is for scenarios where majority of the people shoot horrible marble like paint. Playing indoor rec. ball I encounter the bounce jersey only does one thing ... Cause me to over heat.

#36 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Didn't Hodge design the Rogue too? That gun looks so good, it sucks that it never took off.

#37 swiftblade13

swiftblade13

he that is

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

yeeaaah I'm pretty sure new players aren't playing in the psp. the amount of padding is starting to get ridiculous (look at the gloves for example. if you really wanted to protect yourself I'm pretty sure that strategically placed thin, hard, and lightweight plates  would provide more protection and be more breathable. as things are now all most of that padding does is make paint bouncing more likely.at the current rate of padding EVERYTHING I won't be surprised if someone starts to make padding for hoppers, tanks and guns under the pretense of making it more "agg"

Edited by swiftblade13, 24 August 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#38 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

There is simply no safety purpose behind paddig beyond the elbow pads, knee pads and slider shorts that are currently allowed. If you cant handle being shot up then you shouldnt be playing national events. Simple as that the way I see it.

#39 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

Im saying thats what new players look up to. PSP events... 

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#40 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

What does that even mean? Why would that matter? As ling as theyre not in the PSP it doesnt matter to them and even if/when they are they can weat elbow/knee pads and sliders.

#41 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

yeeaaah I'm pretty sure new players aren't playing in the psp. the amount of padding is starting to get ridiculous (look at the gloves for example. if you really wanted to protect yourself I'm pretty sure that strategically placed thin, hard, and lightweight plates  would provide more protection and be more breathable. as things are now all most of that padding does is make paint bouncing more likely.at the current rate of padding EVERYTHING I won't be surprised if someone starts to make padding for hoppers, tanks and guns under the pretense of making it more "agg"

padding or even most material isn't allowed on your equipment.

109.gif

#42 TheNini_101

TheNini_101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

Umm..rec players and noobs arent playing in the PSP....

People who are playing PSP arent "new"....you can do and wear whatever you want playing rec/woods which is where new people start.  FYI Paintball isnt dying its actually resurging.

#43 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

Didn't Hodge design the Rogue too? That gun looks so good, it sucks that it never took off.

Yes he did and yes it is. As one of those who prototyped the marker, it had so much potential, but greedy chinese bastards screwed the paintball community out of a gamechanger.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#44 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:31 AM

I say leave padding how it is. It isn't really causing problems, & it's not like it's an advantage only certain players get to have.
I am a raccoon.

#45 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

New players don't even know what the PSP is.  I know I didn't when I started.  Players figure out things like that after they have been playing a bit.

#46 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

Paintball is not dying.

PSP is growing the game if anything.

There isn't a noticeable difference between 280 and 300 fps.

Semi 12.5 and PSP 12.5 shoot exactly the same.

If they get hurt and 300 fps they will get hurt at 280. If they get hurt getting shot by PSP they will get hurt by semi.

When I see stupidity I feel the need to correct it sorry.

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#47 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

Paintball is not dying.

If they get hurt and 300 fps they will get hurt at 280. If they get hurt getting shot by PSP they will get hurt by semi.

Totally agree, not to mention how would these changes be enforced at any field where new players actually play?  Sure you can change league rules but fields won't necessarily have any reason to follow suit whatsoever.

#48 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

Paintball is not dying.

Totally agree, not to mention how would these changes be enforced at any field where new players actually play?  Sure you can change league rules but fields won't necessarily have any reason to follow suit whatsoever.

Exaclty

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#49 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:36 PM

I just don't understand 1 thing. If padding is both an advantage and a disadvantage, then what would be the point of outlawing it. I mean if a team wants to keep padding on their jersey's and once in a while get a penalty, while the other wants to keep cool and always know when they're hit why only allow that? Kinda obvious to me that Dye just wants the money's

109.gif

#50 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

I just don't understand 1 thing. If padding is both an advantage and a disadvantage, then what would be the point of outlawing it. I mean if a team wants to keep padding on their jersey's and once in a while get a penalty, while the other wants to keep cool and always know when they're hit why only allow that? Kinda obvious to me that Dye just wants the money's

Because if it ever does create a bounce then that is taking away someone's legitimate shot on a player and allowing the hit player to stay in the game.  That is the logic behind the NCPA disallowing padded jerseys.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users