• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pballislife

Pballislife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:00 AM

Hey guys. I need help. Im stuck on which marker i should get. I play front and mid. I want a gun that is deriable, shoots ropes, comfrotable, also let me know on looks. Which one you think is the best looking! Thanks btw the LV1 is in the back of my head too...

#2 MKVIGTI

MKVIGTI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:12 AM

I vote for clone

#3 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

Geos are the least maintenance intensive spools (deriable). All high end can shoot ropes if you maintain them, comfort is your preference, and I like the look of the Clone. LV1 is poppet, the rest are spool, classic poppet vs. spool

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#4 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

Get a GTi not a GT

#5 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,737 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hey guys. I need help. Im stuck on which marker i should get. I play front and mid. I want a gun that is deriable any marker will be reliable if you do standard maintenance, shoots ropes buy good paint and any marker will do this, comfrotable personal preference, also let me know on looks . Which one you think is the best looking! Our opinion doesn't really matter but IMO they all look great except for the DM, they're pretty cheesy Thanks btw the LV1 is in the back of my head too... 

Shoot all of them and decide for yourself.  If you want a DM pick up a used 11 or 12 for WAY cheaper.  The LV1 is very smooth for a stacked-tube poppet but will really only appeal to you if you like stacked-tubes.

#6 The Business Man

The Business Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

Out of all of them, I say Clone.  GTi if you can.  I've only shot the Geo a select few times and it was nice, but it's nowhere near the shot quality of the Clone.  Can't say anything about the DM though.

#7 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

If you need to shoot a lot of paint per game go for the gti but if your just looking for something tough and pretty smooth go for the geo 3. If your looking to save some money and get a smooth gun that is reliable look into a dm12 some retailers sell them for much less than the dm13 and those 2 guns are identical in nearly every way. Dm's are pretty reliable markers and shoot pretty smooth.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users