• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hrvl

Hrvl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:02 AM

So i have a ravi i can buy for 350-360 or a Vice for around 300. Im really leaning towards the Rev i but i also need a new or used tank. I am tight on money
Need some help guys ! Thanks

Set up: Angel A1 - Dye Rotor - Ninja 68/4500
Feedback- http://www.techpb.co...65#entry3273181

#2 Sexypaki55

Sexypaki55

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

Vice by far. More efficient, allmost as smooth and gentle on paint, and imo it looks a lot better. 

For 60$ bucks you could probably pick up a used 68/4500 aswell, if your lucky. 

Edited by Sexypaki55, 26 August 2013 - 07:50 AM.

NorwegianBallersClub.png

#3 Hrvl

Hrvl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Vice by far. More efficient, allmost as smooth and gentle on paint, and imo it looks a lot better. 

Thanks man. Im trying to get a good price on it. He doesnt want to get rid of the vice. I remember shooting one of my friends vices at a tournement and it was so nice and smooth and small.

#4 Sexypaki55

Sexypaki55

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

Thanks man. Im trying to get a good price on it. He doesnt want to get rid of the vice. I remember shooting one of my friends vices at a tournement and it was so nice and smooth and small.

Nobody wants to sell their Vice, hehe. But does it come with a pressure tester and an on off asa? These are must haves imo.

NorwegianBallersClub.png

#5 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,894 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

This.

#6 Hrvl

Hrvl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Nobody wants to sell their Vice, hehe. But does it come with a pressure tester and an on off asa? These are must haves imo.

comes with neither. i plan on throwing a on off on to it . but what about the pressure tester will help me

#7 Jweb

Jweb

Cardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

comes with neither. i plan on throwing a on off on to it . but what about the pressure tester will help me

Many Bob Long markers will work the best if set to the correct LPR pressure (too low and the gun won't fire, too high and you could blow the solenoid). Usually a tester will give you both the HPR and LPR setting but you really only need to be concerned with the LPR. Vices, Marqs, g6r's... they all utilize pressure testers to help you to set your low pressure regulator.

I kind of like neck shots, they give other people the impression that I have a social life.

Meeting Mike and Willie = best paintball day ever.

#8 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

^ well what you said with why a pressure tester is important on a vice isn't the full story. If your pressure is that far off, those issues will happen with any gun with an lpr. The vice differs from other guns making it need a pressure tester I that if the pressures are slightly too low, you may have issues such as FSDO. Also, if your pressure is slightly too high, your vice could become a jackhammer.
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#9 Jweb

Jweb

Cardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

^ well what you said with why a pressure tester is important on a vice isn't the full story. If your pressure is that far off, those issues will happen with any gun with an lpr. The vice differs from other guns making it need a pressure tester I that if the pressures are slightly too low, you may have issues such as FSDO. Also, if your pressure is slightly too high, your vice could become a jackhammer.

Just like you said, all the issues you listed would occur with nearly every marker with an LPR. Nothing but common knowledge here.

I kind of like neck shots, they give other people the impression that I have a social life.

Meeting Mike and Willie = best paintball day ever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users