Photo

Well they're all together. Might as well take a pic.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DamianE

DamianE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

Here's some pictures of all the markers I've owned, minus a spyder compact that is somewhere around here. Unlike other players, I have been unable to sell any over the years. So all of these are in one place. Enjoy the pics, my nasty garage carpet and the shadow of my phone/head. Any questions/corrections, fire away! And no, the EM-1 does not have a battery cover.

Order of acquisition: (spyder compact) Eclipse Angel LED, EM-1, System-X veng. 1.0 / '02 WGP Black magic (both weer bought so close together, I cant remember), '98 WGP cocker.....Long paintball hiatus...Evil Minion, Trilogy competition, Invert Mini gen.2, TiPX

All together now!

20130828_185307_zpsac3f054a.jpg

I just noticed how uninteresting my phone closeups are. If you want one specific one, i can post it. No real need to clutter this with crappy pics.

naimadamian.png

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

Nice im diggin the minion, while were on the subject here is my collection as of yesterday.

1233987_369309989863214_1455620668_n.jpg

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#3 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

Here's some pictures of all the markers I've owned, minus a spyder compact that is somewhere around here. Unlike other players, I have been unable to sell any over the years. So all of these are in one place. Enjoy the pics, my nasty garage carpet and the shadow of my phone/head. Any questions/corrections, fire away! And no, the EM-1 does not have a battery cover.
Order of acquisition: (spyder compact) Eclipse Angel LED, EM-1, System-X veng. 1.0 / '02 WGP Black magic (both weer bought so close together, I cant remember), '98 WGP cocker.....Long paintball hiatus...Evil Minion, Trilogy competition, Invert Mini gen.2, TiPX

All together now!
20130828_185307_zpsac3f054a.jpg

I just noticed how uninteresting my phone closeups are. If you want one specific one, i can post it. No real need to clutter this with crappy pics.

Dat macro
This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#4 DamianE

DamianE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

Yea, the pre2k macroline is going to be cut in half and split with the em-1

And Big-x. you have given me serious shocker envy. and the two things that bug my about the minion are its stock trigger and the idiot toolmarks on the barrel from the previous owner. 

Pics of the missing 10th marker coming soon. A beat to hell epiphany! I know you all are excited!

naimadamian.png

#5 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Yea, the pre2k macroline is going to be cut in half and split with the em-1

And Big-x. you have given me serious shocker envy. and the two things that bug my about the minion are its stock trigger and the idiot toolmarks on the barrel from the previous owner. 

Pics of the missing 10th marker coming soon. A beat to hell epiphany! I know you all are excited!

I cant stand people who take wrenches to regs and barrels....  :tdn: 

Shockers are my only vice, im trying to pick up a nice Russian Legion NXT and if god is on my side my Unicorn Gun is currently owned by Soup he has a gorgeous ccm'ed waffle  :wub:

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#6 Zer0psi

Zer0psi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

here is our group picture. Sold a few and bought a few since this was taken.

20121122_203129.jpg

20130818_183012.jpg

20130516_192326.jpg

Edited by Zer0psi, 02 September 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Posted Image

#7 DamianE

DamianE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

No pics are showing up here. I had to make a photobucket account to get mine up here, you might want to try that. Or you could ask the guys in chat to help you, someone there should be able to help.

naimadamian.png

#8 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

I haven't seen an em1 in many years, they're pretty rare nowadays. Also that eclipse led looks sharp. 

Nice collection man!

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users