Photo

Anyone else around here shoot compounds?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

I shoot Vegas Style Compound, kinda fallen out a bit when the range/proshop I frequented changed ownership. 

If any of you do please post a picture of your setup and why you like it!

1186280_363709137089966_1476929573_n.jpg

1209271_363709103756636_291346501_n.jpg

Thats my Baby, Bowtech Brigadier set for a 50 Pound Draw SMOOTH AS SILK, 

CBE Single Pin Sight with 2.0 Magnification, Lizards Tongue Rest, and a CBE Carbon Fiber Stabilizer.

Shes my baby best score ive shot with her was a 323 with Easton Fatboys. I need to get back on the range with her. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#2 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

I don't bowhunt as much as I used to (just don't practice enough, so I kinda quit), but I would be open to getting back into it, especially since we just acquired a new hunting property. My dad is a way more avid bowhunter than I will ever be, and he shoots a Matthews Z7. I can try to get pictures of it if you want.

#3 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

I don't bowhunt as much as I used to (just don't practice enough, so I kinda quit), but I would be open to getting back into it, especially since we just acquired a new hunting property. My dad is a way more avid bowhunter than I will ever be, and he shoots a Matthews Z7. I can try to get pictures of it if you want.

That would be cool, I wanna see if we can get a few people together! I miss shooting a lot just really don't have the time and my favorite pro shop is gone. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#4 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

nope i shoot recurve i might put up a pic if i can find one. Ive always known you shoot compound though. Cause you used compound bowstands for marker stands when u BST. 

#5 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

nope i shoot recurve i might put up a pic if i can find one. Ive always known you shoot compound though. Cause you used compound bowstands for marker stands when u BST. 

:tup:  :tup:  :wub:  ;)  You know!!! 

#6 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

:tup:  :tup:  :wub:  ;)  You know!!! 

Ive actually been meaning to ask you what bow you shoot for a while now.

#7 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Well, now you know!  :ph34r:

#8 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

Well, now you know!  :ph34r:

i might be able to send you a few pics when I get my revi. If im breaking out the gopro then i might as well just get my bow together swell. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users