2 replies to this topic

#1 ahrpb

ahrpb

stay low

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

I would like to get a barrel kit for my victory.  I am leaning towards the deadly wind kit, the stock .691 is a little big for me. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any issues with the barrel backs fitting in the victory since it screws quite a ways back into the gun.  What does everyone think and if you have any other suggestions throw them out there.

Profit/I4
Bob Long V1/Vcom - NT10
Rotor
Ninja 68/45

#2 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

http://www.leftcoast...cbl-barrels.htm

Pretty cheap and matches the original look of the gun. They used to do them in sets at a discount, I'm sure if you emailed them to ask they'd do it if you were buying a couple of backs, could do colours too I imagine, used to be part of the kit.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#3 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

A .691 is the PERFECT size for freak boring your stock barrel. I believe there's a guy on pbnation under "services" that freak bores your stock barrel for $20. Then you just need to buy a freak insert of your preferred size and your done, that way you could keep the stock barrel look while saving money
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users