6 replies to this topic

#1 Pumpy

Pumpy

A.K.A Captain Canada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

Does any have an opinion on it, and would it be a good buy?

#2 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

its a solid cocker but i would rather find an older fullblock cocker, like a 2k2+ center feed prostock.

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#3 Pumpy

Pumpy

A.K.A Captain Canada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

I prefer the ergos of the resurrection over older cockers, Ive used 2k3 and 2k4 and they're ok, but I really liked how the resurrection felt, especially the trigger.

#4 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

I prefer the ergos of the resurrection over older cockers, Ive used 2k3 and 2k4 and they're ok, but I really liked how the resurrection felt, especially the trigger.

if you want an autococker and don't like older ones, what other options are there? you answered your own question.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#5 Pumpy

Pumpy

A.K.A Captain Canada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

if you want an autococker and don't like older ones, what other options are there? you answered your own question.

Its not tht I dont like the old cockers, I have one, its just there are a few things I dont like about them, like the stupid ball bearing in to hold the bolt in, the velocity adjustment, and all the hoses. That being said I love how they shoot and if the resurrection shoots anything like them im sold!

#6 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

The ressurection has a 3 way, you still need to adjust velocity through the IVG, it is an autococker.

There is not ball bearing holding in an autococker bolt, it is a pin.

#7 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

I love my resurrection, it ALMOST made me put my pumps down. Also, my revvy couldn't keep up with it. You still chrono with an IVG, but it is very simple since there is no cocking rod, and the bolt still has a bearing in it. The bolt is the exact one off of a sniper, so you have to try to pull the pin and bearing out of the bolt.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users