3 replies to this topic

#1 ReverseColors

ReverseColors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hello,

I will be buying a Scarab Arms TGR2 soon and It will be my first MAG FEED marker. I'm a little worried though, here are some questions that I'm mostly worried about:

1.If I don't  " Charge " The marker after I reload, Will it break paint? Or it won't shoot,simply?

2. What vest do you guys ( And Girls ) recommend for about 6 magazines? I'm looking foward to a Tactical A1 Vest.

3. I will be having an 18 round mag + 4x 20 round mags that will have in total 98 shots trough the magazines. Because of the high price, I think i'm going to have to buy only 4 of those and manually load my 500 paintballs in them when I get shot and stay in the " Safezone " to do so. Any suggestions putting my 500 round bag somewhere? I heard an Assault backpack will do the trick.

Thanks ALOT!

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Now I have no experience with Scarab arms but i can help you with a few things.

Hello,

I will be buying a Scarab Arms TGR2 soon and It will be my first MAG FEED marker. I'm a little worried though, here are some questions that I'm mostly worried about:

1.If I don't  " Charge " The marker after I reload, Will it break paint? Or it won't shoot,simply?
 Worst case scenario is that it will just not feed.

3. I will be having an 18 round mag + 4x 20 round mags that will have in total 98 shots trough the magazines. Because of the high price, I think i'm going to have to buy only 4 of those and manually load my 500 paintballs in them when I get shot and stay in the " Safezone " to do so. Any suggestions putting my 500 round bag somewhere? I heard an Assault backpack will do the trick.

Find a way to carry a pod or 2 with you or get 10 round tubes so they are neat and in a stack that you can just drop into the mag.

Thanks ALOT!

Edited by kingJurzy, 02 September 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#3 ReverseColors

ReverseColors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Now I have no experience with Scarab arms but i can help you with a few things.

Hello,

Worst case scenario is that it will just not feed.

Find a way to carry a pod or 2 with you or get 10 round tubes so they are neat and in a stack that you can just drop into the mag.

Thanks ALOT!

This Helped alot, King. Thanks for your time and effort.

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,999 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

As for the "charging," all you're doing with that is cocking the gun. The TGR2 is a blowback, so just like you'd pull the bolt back on a Spyder to cock it, you pull the charging handle on the TGR2 to cock it when first using it. So every time you reload, the bolt will already be back, ready to shoot.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users