• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Here is my freak green gog enmey. I have a cp 14 in barrel, exalt lime reg grip, green macroline, planet eclipse oops asa, invert halo too with exalt lime speedfeed, and a ninja 68/4500 tank with an exalt lime tank cover.I sort of have a thing with lime green but it looks so awesome! [/URL]">http://ResizedImage_1378170984193_zpsc8ba2bd9.j

Edited by woodsballer23, 02 September 2013 - 08:58 PM.

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

1239427_370543616406518_1729376568_n.jpg

I like lime green too!!! Lets get some pics of your whip.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#3 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Sorry about the pics. The file didnt attach but i got it up now. Dude that it is a sweet SL94 with the anodized lime green and silver. I like it alot!

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#4 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Sorry about the pics. The file didnt attach but i got it up now. Dude that it is a sweet SL94 with the anodized lime green and silver. I like it alot!

Shes a beauty ill tell ya haha I want a matching enemy to beat on. I am not going to attack this thing in the woods lol 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#5 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Shes a beauty ill tell ya haha I want a matching enemy to beat on. I am not going to attack this thing in the woods lol 

Yeah man I love the thing to death. Definitely one of the best mech markers of all time and i have shot a variety of mech markers. You need to get one for sure!

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#6 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Can you ballpark any sort of efficiency numbers on it? 

#7 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Sorry i really cant. The only thing i can think of is when i was using a 48/3000 tank. I got a full hopper, 2 full pods, and i ended the game with a partial of a 3rd pod and still had air left over but i can not give you exact numbers or anything. It has a regulator on it so it shouldnt be too bad.

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#8 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Im curious I mainly play airball but ive been known to play in the woods on occasion. How heavy is it. My SL is like a pound and 13 ounces. 

#9 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Im curious I mainly play airball but ive been known to play in the woods on occasion. How heavy is it. My SL is like a pound and 13 ounces. 

It just weighed in at 1.93 lbs with the PE OOPS ASA, reg grip and stock barrel on it. So it is a little bit heavier than a stock GOG Enmey but i dont consider it heavy at all.

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#10 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Im wondering because I do want something I can beat to piss out in the woods and not feel bad about it after. But I dont want an 8 Pound Tippman. Might have to look into it.

#11 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Sexy Marker.

#12 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

Im wondering because I do want something I can beat to piss out in the woods and not feel bad about it after. But I dont want an 8 Pound Tippman. Might have to look into it.

I wouldn't be worried about beating this thing up at all. Actually this marker is now replacing the tippmann 98 custom at some fields as the RENTAL marker. I think that says alot in itself.

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#13 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

I wouldn't be worried about beating this thing up at all. Actually this marker is now replacing the tippmann 98 custom at some fields as the RENTAL marker. I think that says alot in itself.

I am used to mainly shooting Egos or Timmies. I have dabbled into shockers quite a bit as well. I assume maintenance wise they are fairly simple?

#14 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

I am used to mainly shooting Egos or Timmies. I have dabbled into shockers quite a bit as well. I assume maintenance wise they are fairly simple?
Yes they are very easy to maintain with bolt out the back design it requires very little time to perform any internal work.

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#15 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

They have a 3-way like cockers, and I've never really done to much with them, but I hear they are easy to clean up. They shoot very well for the price tag. We have them as rentals at my local field. Before I got my DM10 I was jealous that my friends got eNMEys and I was stuck with my 98. They are tanks, and they shoot fairly fast as well.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#16 Scum

Scum

TechPB's Official Llama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Hustlepaintball tested that in this (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7jMdjbcMlc0) video. Their end results were 1050 balls off of a full 68/4500. That is only 30 balls off from the number that you would get if you used the estimation tool that states that you should get about 10 shots per cubic inch on a 3000 psi tank, and 15 shots per cubic inch on a 4500 psi tank.

Edited by Scum, 20 October 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Are you butthurt? Rumproasted? Asscinerated? Tushie tattered? Booty bombed? Colon Crucified? Posteriorpwned?

#17 Just Me

Just Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

That is a nice enemy. I have been looking to get a new semi, but I am undecided on which one to get.

#18 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

But I am undecided on which one to get.

Autococker

#19 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

spyder

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#20 Just Me

Just Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

I have an old spyder semi already looking for something with little more flash, something other than kingman.

Maybe even a pump idk. Wish I could have my friend's dad's old sterling pump back that he gave to me when I was 12. He bought it back from me for an offer I could not refuse a few years ago so i was like what the heck and sold back to him. So I don't know what I want to do at the moment.

I was just wondering how the enemy was, for the price.

#21 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

I have an old spyder semi already looking for something with little more flash, something other than kingman.

Maybe even a pump idk. Wish I could have my friend's dad's old sterling pump back that he gave to me when I was 12. He bought it back from me for an offer I could not refuse a few years ago so i was like what the heck and sold back to him. So I don't know what I want to do at the moment.

I was just wondering how the enemy was, for the price.

for the price it's hard to beat the GoG lineup, i'm with Jurzy though, cockers forever lol. whether it be electro/mechanical/pump cockers are awesome. what are you looking for though, you said semi, do you mean mechanical semi? or an electric semi.

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#22 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

if you want flash, either a mag or a cocker imo

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#23 Just Me

Just Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

A mech!

Edited by Just Me, 29 October 2013 - 12:13 AM.

#24 Just Me

Just Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

I mean I don't want anything to flashy, or expensive. I just wanted to upgrade from my 2004 kingman mech. Not because I need to upgrade, it still works fine. I just wanted to upgrade Just because I want to hahaha. 2004 was the last time I ever bought a mech gun. From then on I never owned another mech gun since. Just electronic markers. So I could use another mech gun, Know what I'm saying. I like playing with mechs. I like the challenge of being out gunned sometimes. Idk I am weird I guess.  :D

Edited by Just Me, 29 October 2013 - 12:22 AM.

#25 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

i would totally go grab a cocker then, mech cockers are so much fun to shoot :D

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#26 Just Me

Just Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

i would totally go grab a cocker then, mech cockers are so much fun to shoot :D

Yeah It would be Nice to own one of those bad boys. I will have to keep an eye out.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users