• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GirlWithaAxe

GirlWithaAxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

This is snapshots wife and it's been two weeks he has been banned. When will he be unbanned so I can go in the chat room.

my baby... my sweet  sweet axe...

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

GirlwithaAxe,

We are having a hard time to understand how SnapShot is your husband. This is the reason his ban has been extended and we are still debating if he will be allowed back in the chat at all.

Now before you get all worked up and go on a rant on who are we to question who you marry and all. But perhaps you should see what he has claimed before and understand that we have an issue with the whole claims. Here is the post that created all the questions:

http://www.techpb.co...22029&p=3268877

So if we can clarify how such a young person got married and is having his wife come in to ask about his ban? really want to see how you explain this and it goes from here.

#3 GirlWithaAxe

GirlWithaAxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Young as in 27... He is unemployed and mows all our neighbors lawns, and walk any of their dogs. 

my baby... my sweet  sweet axe...

#4 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Ok let me do some more research and see what is the situation with his ban and I will get back to you then.

Thanks for the explanation, we were wondering the about this.

#5 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

OK after research. I must say, that I am not buying the story. There are far too many things that don't add up and make any sense. The only logically explanation I can come up with is.

You must think we are really that dumb? So I will say this, if I am incorrect I apologize to all the users about to be affected by this ban that is coming. I am banning the whole clan, Girl, Snap, Dawson, etc...

If you would like to appeal this ban, please feel free to contact me directly at willie@techpb.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users