4926 replies to this topic

#4901 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

Zop doesn't keep his word. Anyways, I'll be "joining" this club very soon.

#4902 Special Ed

Special Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4903 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

Dat vcom.

Join pic:

Posted Image

Edited by XxJellyFilledxX, 28 March 2013 - 06:40 AM.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#4904 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,001 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Why is your back cap a different shade of green?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#4905 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

There wasnt a single shade of green that was the same on that gun lol

shitty custom anno. :angry:

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#4906 ZzBrutality

ZzBrutality

Better than the best

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Join piktar.
Posted Image

Does anyone know why my victory leaks slightly from the top of the frame area when I shoot it?

Edited by ZzBrutality, 29 March 2013 - 07:23 PM.

#4907 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Nicked o-ring in the air transfer hole? Or possibly your tank has too much of a high air output.

#4908 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Im with too high output.

#4909 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

Finally got some pics.

Posted Image

#4910 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE CLUB. I WANT TO BE A COOL KID.
Marq 6
Tadao M8
4C eyes
Pillow bolt
Violent trigger
Acrylic grips

Posted Image

Edited by willy704, 07 April 2013 - 09:56 AM.

MARQ OWNERS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE

Posted Image

#4911 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

If anybody here wants to know how to "sweet-spot" their Marq, this is how I did it (correct me if I made any mistakes).
YOU DO NOT NEED A PRESSURE TESTER FOR THIS METHOD.

1) Back out LPR until the bolt just barely cycles.
2) Adjust the HPR until it shoots as high FPS as it can go (it was about 150 for me, but it can widely range).
3) Increase the LPR pressure until it shoots the desired FPS.

If you follow all of these steps correctly, your Marq should be shooting at maximum efficiency as well shooting smoothly. Enjoy!

Edited by willy704, 07 April 2013 - 09:46 AM.

Posted Image

#4912 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,001 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

That's pretty much the exact method for sweetspotting cockers, and you're optimizing the flow for the balance of the valve (efficiency of pressure vs opening force). You don't even have to back the LPR out most of the way, just enough so that you can find the best flow rate of the reg without shooting like 400fps. Good for efficiency, but I've never compared it to what people claim to be smooth setups.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 07 April 2013 - 12:55 AM.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#4913 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

That's pretty much the exact method for sweetspotting cockers, and you're optimizing the flow for the balance of the valve (efficiency of pressure vs opening force). You don't even have to back the LPR out most of the way, just enough so that you can find the best flow rate of the reg without shooting like 400fps. Good for efficiency, but I've never compared it to what people claim to be smooth setups.

Ya, I figured that this method would work for other guns, too, I just wasn't 100 percent sure, so I didn't mention that. On the other hand, I found that it was much smoother than running the gun at stock pressure, and I'm sure that it may vary from gun to gun, because no two regs are exactly alike.

Posted Image

#4914 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

Hey folks, I'm not officially a member of this group but I'm wondering if anyone here has experience using a Victory to shoot reballs? I'm hearing people say they use Victories without issues but mine doesn't seem to like them. It shoots perfectly fine using paint but after about 5-6 hoppers of reballs my gun starts like a sputter thing, I'm almost certain its the reballs and not the gun since I haven't had issues shooting paint.

In more detail, the issue is basically like this: The gun will start to sputter (for lack of a better term) spitting paintballs out at an extremely low velocity, basically just rolling out of the gun until I degas it. It honestly seems like its just because the reballs dry out the bolt so quickly, if I re-oil the bolt it tends to fix it for a hopper or two then the issue returns. Also I should note that it is much faster then the ROF cap of 10 so I doubt its a trigger issue

• The brown doughnut is in perfect condition and is free of grease.
  • Dwell is stock (6)
  • ABS is set to 1 (off)
  • I don't think its a debounce/trigger issue because it doesn't happen with paint
  • As far as pressure I can't give numbers right now because I cleaned the reg and set the pressures to stock which means I'll need to adjust to lower velocity for reball field rules (250FPS)
I plan on hitting the reball field this Friday to try and get this thing running with reballs so I don't have to get rid of it, so far I've made some small adjustments to try and see if that works, just looking for suggestions on top of this:

• Replaced all o-rings on the engine
  • Bumped the dwell by 2ms (I know this usually helped with bolt stick issues when I was using my Geo2 for reballs)
  • Turned on ABS (Setting 2)
I should note also, it is a V2 so it is super charged, also I've read that I should try playing reball with the eyes off because I do find the eyes get clogged rather quickly with reball grime because they are so low in the breech (would installing 4C eyes fix this? the top hole doesn't seem to ever be plugged, or would it still not work due to the first eye hole being clogged?)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

#4915 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hey folks, I'm not officially a member of this group but I'm wondering if anyone here has experience using a Victory to shoot reballs? I'm hearing people say they use Victories without issues but mine doesn't seem to like them. It shoots perfectly fine using paint but after about 5-6 hoppers of reballs my gun starts like a sputter thing, I'm almost certain its the reballs and not the gun since I haven't had issues shooting paint.

In more detail, the issue is basically like this: The gun will start to sputter (for lack of a better term) spitting paintballs out at an extremely low velocity, basically just rolling out of the gun until I degas it. It honestly seems like its just because the reballs dry out the bolt so quickly, if I re-oil the bolt it tends to fix it for a hopper or two then the issue returns. Also I should note that it is much faster then the ROF cap of 10 so I doubt its a trigger issue

• Dwell is stock (6)
  • ABS is set to 1 (off)
  • I don't think its a debounce/trigger issue because it doesn't happen with paint
  • As far as pressure I can't give numbers right now because I cleaned the reg and set the pressures to stock which means I'll need to adjust to lower velocity for reball field rules (250FPS)
I plan on hitting the reball field this Friday to try and get this thing running with reballs so I don't have to get rid of it, so far I've made some small adjustments to try and see if that works, just looking for suggestions on top of this:

• Bumped the dwell by 2ms (I know this usually helped with bolt stick issues when I was using my Geo2 for reballs)
I should note also, it is a V2 so it is super charged, also I've read that I should try playing reball with the eyes off because I do find the eyes get clogged rather quickly with reball grime because they are so low in the breech (would installing 4C eyes fix this? the top hole doesn't seem to ever be plugged, or would it still not work due to the first eye hole being clogged?)

I use my Marq with reballs and it works wonderfully

Posted Image

#4916 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

• Dwell is stock (6)
  • ABS is set to 1 (off)

I don't know if it will actually do anything, but I would try and play around with the LPR pressure to see if it changes anything.

Posted Image

#4917 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Posted Image

Just a pillow bolt Posted Image

#4918 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

I don't know if it will actually do anything, but I would try and play around with the LPR pressure to see if it changes anything.

I'll give that a go if the issue continues after my changes thanks

#4919 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Does the MVP count.?

Marq Victory Pump... :wub:

#4920 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

Posted Image

Just a pillow bolt Posted Image

That's hot.

Posted Image

#4921 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

http://www.techpb.co...1

I figure this would be a place to get some brain storming. Anyone ever have this issue before?

1776 post, figured it should go in an American made markers club

Edited by xincognitopbx, 25 June 2013 - 11:08 PM.

But the Ego 11 is shiny. :(

Dosent the Ego 11 only come in dust colours?

Feedback 2/0/0

#4922 drummie224

drummie224

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

so what are some possible causes for a bottom eye malfunction?

#4923 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

If anybody here wants to know how to "sweet-spot" their Marq, this is how I did it (correct me if I made any mistakes).
YOU DO NOT NEED A PRESSURE TESTER FOR THIS METHOD.

1) Back out LPR until the bolt just barely cycles.
2) Adjust the HPR until it shoots as high FPS as it can go (it was about 150 for me, but it can widely range).
3) Increase the LPR pressure until it shoots the desired FPS.

If you follow all of these steps correctly, your Marq should be shooting at maximum efficiency as well shooting smoothly. Enjoy!

I actually tried this. Never tested efficiency (partly because my Vic has a small leak,) but it was loud and a little kicky.

#4924 zop1o

zop1o

megasuperawesomelazerbeamrailgun ofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

If you guys haven't noticed, I'm not exactly on here 24/7. If anyone would like to take over and start a new thread, I'm all for it. 

Marq's men founder. flex owner. I AM A MUPPET! C.O.C. member 91. pump/stock players president. Karnivor Owner councilman. Old School Owner. GUN WHORE.
Posted Image
zop1o's marq and auto cocker tuning and repair services
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#4925 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,001 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Wait, who are you again?

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#4926 zop1o

zop1o

megasuperawesomelazerbeamrailgun ofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Where am I?

Marq's men founder. flex owner. I AM A MUPPET! C.O.C. member 91. pump/stock players president. Karnivor Owner councilman. Old School Owner. GUN WHORE.
Posted Image
zop1o's marq and auto cocker tuning and repair services
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#4927 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Zop's back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic