• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wings54

Wings54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Heyy techpb, I need some help about a trade. Is trading my V3 mini for System X NME a good deal. I know system x is long gone but is this a good deal for me. My mini just has one upgrade and that a Cp trigger. Thanks for the help Techpb!!! :)

Edited by Wings54, 13 September 2013 - 10:45 AM.

2K2 autococker Pump

#2 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

Do you have any knowledge on Autocockers or anyone who does?If not I wouldn't recommend getting the NME,there very cool but any custom/aftermarket Cocker platforms are for advanced air techs really,there reliable and some of the best shooters but like Angels,Vikings,and other high end older discontinued guns parts and service can be hard to come by.Also have you shot s Cocker before?Not for everyone,short stroking the trigger can be any issue for some.Minis are good guns if they're noid and the are newer versions.

Don't know if you're newer to paintball,if you are avoid older guns unless you like to tinker and tune,modern guns are way more reliable and easy to fix

#3 Wings54

Wings54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

I have shoot cockers before, thats the only old gun that i have shot before. I like to tune my guns such as my axe, mini and my cocker pump, thanks for the advice man. I was just wanting some opinions on the NME cause ive never herd of system x unitl i stumbled accross this trade with a local guy. Thanks Punishe08 :D

2K2 autococker Pump

#4 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

Do you have any knowledge on Autocockers or anyone who does?If not I wouldn't recommend getting the NME,there very cool but any custom/aftermarket Cocker platforms are for advanced air techs really,there reliable and some of the best shooters but like Angels,Vikings,and other high end older discontinued guns parts and service can be hard to come by.Also have you shot s Cocker before?Not for everyone,short stroking the trigger can be any issue for some.Minis are good guns if they're noid and the are newer versions.

Don't know if you're newer to paintball,if you are avoid older guns unless you like to tinker and tune,modern guns are way more reliable and easy to fix

The System X NME is an Intimidator clone, not an autococker.

#5 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

The System X NME is an Intimidator clone, not an autococker.

he's right,sorry about the misinformation

They did make alot of sweet Cocker versions

#6 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

I wouldn't. The NME is a fine marker in many respects, but unless you care about its history then I wouldn't go for it.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users