4 replies to this topic

#1 guitarsandpaintball

guitarsandpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hey all!

I finally got myself a pump! Black magic, brand new, for $175. I had to do it.

But i'm a nooblet! 

First- Does anyone know where i can get a manual for the gun? I've looked around and only found exploded diagrams.

Second- What basics do i need to know, besides sweetspotting? Specifically, important maintenace, trigger settings (gun currently fires at dead end of pull), stroke settings and how to change these if needed.

I also noticed it doesn't purge when de-gassed. Which makes me sad. I beleive this is usually controlled by the regulator and i do have an extra bob long reg i could throw on, if it will let me purge and keep a nice shot. Thoughts?

Any other info you could drop would be much much appreciated!

Thank you!!

Attached Files

• Attached File  BM.jpg   56KB   0 downloads

Don't tell me you don't sit at the window all day after ordering something. The fucking worst is getting a 'loluwerenttin' letter and having to pick it up. - Schadenfreude Fanatic

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218192

#2 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

A manual I don't know of, but its an autococker body/ frame so look up black magic autococker and you should find some body/internal info.

Maintenance, oil on the bolt, hammer, and pump kit. Grease in the reg and valve o rings.

The trigger firing point can be adjust with the hammer lug.slide your bolt out and there should be a slot in your hammer with a 1/8 Allen head adjust to your liking. But not so much it doesn't catch the seer.

Some regs hold a shot of air, some don't. The Bob long reg will work if you want to use it.

This is actually part of the reason why I like building pumps, its fun.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#3 guitarsandpaintball

guitarsandpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Awesome. Thank you!
Don't tell me you don't sit at the window all day after ordering something. The fucking worst is getting a 'loluwerenttin' letter and having to pick it up. - Schadenfreude Fanatic

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218192

#4 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

No problem man, I think I covered everything
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#5 FrankW

FrankW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

I usually put a drop or two on the bolt and spread it around before I play.

And after playing I put a couple drops in the ASA and fire a couple of shots to get it into the reg/valve (with the barrel off so that I don't get oil in the barrel).

Depending on your springing, you may have to cock it before airing it up so that it doesn't leak down the barrel.

Did you get it at the paintball gateway sale? Looks like a check-it pump kit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users