• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RobTheRook'

RobTheRook'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

So i was at the West Coast Open and i was watching my Dynasty play the Heat and they were yelling out things like 300, charger, california, utah, and numbers(1-10). Does anyone know what they mean? I know like the easy position on the field like highway and wire and stuff like that but they totally confused me. If you have any info on what they mean please let me know

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,268 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

Those are mostly team-specific callouts except for the hundreds. Usually 100 is the back left, 500 is back right and the others are the back row bunkers in between.

A local team uses hundreds as their kill count. 100 is the first elimination etc.

#3 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Those are mostly team-specific callouts except for the hundreds. Usually 100 is the back left, 500 is back right and the others are the back row bunkers in between.

A local team uses hundreds as their kill count. 100 is the first elimination etc.

For teams around me the hundred numbers are usually doritos. 

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,268 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

For teams around me the hundred numbers are usually doritos. 

I think I've seen that as well.  There are a lot of local rituals like that, like in Florida how many teams use "Weasel" as their g-count.

#5 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

I've seen teams use Days of the Week for g counts. Monday-Friday for 5 man, Friday-Sunday for 3 man, and Monday-Sunday for 7vman.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#6 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

In panama we use things like 34 to say 3 of us are alive while 4 of them are alive. Teams usually share call-outs like dorito 1-5 and snake 1-5 but can vary on things like snake insert California and the various bunkers. You can follow the fields given call-outs with the layout map normally but sometimes you will find somethings are more effective and can be screamed louder than normal call-outs.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,268 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

God is an extremely common call for the snake insert.

#8 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

California is their home, so it could mean home

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users