Photo

So apparently I have a bit of a reputation.

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

What's the big deal with shockers?

You can buy a 10 year old gun for $200 put about $150 of upps into it and it will shoot better than anything on the market today. 

I feel the same way about older Timmies, but now I'm Shocker-curious. :blink:  If I wanted to buy just one, readily-available, stock Shocker, which one should I get, and what ups are absolutely necessary? Thanks.

#52 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

What's the big deal with shockers?

You can buy a 10 year old gun for $200 put about $150 of upps into it and it will shoot better than anything on the market today. 

I feel the same way about older Timmies, but now I'm Shocker-curious. :blink:  If I wanted to buy just one, readily-available, stock Shocker, which one should I get, and what ups are absolutely necessary? Thanks.

Well any shocker will serve you fine. Simply throwing an Eigenbolt and a virtue board into a stock sft shocker will get you amazing gains in effeciency shot quality and sound signature. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#53 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

Have you repeated and owned the same type of marker more than once, at different times in your life?

I have, I have also owned the EXACT SAME MARKER at multiple times in my life. 

It is possible you have a problem.

#54 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Have you repeated and owned the same type of marker more than once, at different times in your life?

I have, I have also owned the EXACT SAME MARKER at multiple times in my life. 

It is possible you have a problem.

Yes that is true

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#55 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

I've owned 7 markers over the course of 11 years; super jealous of you.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#56 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Meh, were any of em shockers? 

#57 Just Me

Just Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

bigx I would love to come to you house with a shit ton of air, paint, and beer and shoot every single one of those guns!  :tup:  :D 

Oh I go through a lot of guns haha. Right now I've found my niche though. Shockers are by far my favorite design, going to buy well at least one of every single model. They are like Pokemon, The G-Max and Pre Cup Strange are going to be difficult though. 

I like the pokemon analogy  :tup:. I also agree with you, shockers are very aesthetically appealing to me, idk why I just always did like the look of them. Never owned one though, but would like to have one just to have one. Wish you luck on finding one of all models.

#58 Murphstyle

Murphstyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

all are still currently in my possesion... may need to ditch the olive axe for a shocker or .50 friendly marker

Spyder aggressor

Brass eagle avenger

Pirahnna e-force

Proto Rail (2011)

Empire axe- olive/earth

Empire axe- blue/silver

Tippman TPX

pain forces us to make bad decisions... fear of pain is almost as big of a motivator

#59 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

Im trying to find a nice nxt frame to make a sleeper sft shocker. 

#60 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

I have hit 60 burn the witch burn her!

#61 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

updated

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users