• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 pbhippo

pbhippo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Lol so I just noticed today that you could just walk trigger with only hand and you wouldn't need to walk with your off hand. For example when you hold a gun usually the trigger hand hugs the tank while the other hand is at some sort of degrees holding the reg. But i noticed if you just put ur dominant hand at an angle and the off hand hugging the tank you would have the same compactness if u were to walk with your off hand. This would also allow you to switch sides faster. I think the only downside would be snap shooting and crawling in the snake. Opinions anybody?

Edited by pbhippo, 20 September 2013 - 06:44 PM.

Loadout:

Mask: Eflex

Markers:G6r/ Protege/ Nt10/ Azodin Kaos Pump LE/ Invert Mini/ Dangerous Power g4/ Proto slg 09

Tank: SLP Ninja 68/45

Hopper: Empire Prophecy

#2 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Could you please post a picture of some sort? I'm intrigued as to what you mean by your other hand hugs the tank.
I am a raccoon.

#3 pbhippo

pbhippo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Dominant Hand:
Off Hand:

Edit It looks kinda awkward but it feels somewhat normal and could get used to it. I have been thinking about it and Idk how I would be able to refill the hopper when I am shooting with my left hand.

Edited by pbhippo, 21 September 2013 - 12:16 AM.

Loadout:

Markers:G6r/ Protege/ Nt10/ Azodin Kaos Pump LE/ Invert Mini/ Dangerous Power g4/ Proto slg 09

#4 andres77

andres77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

I know a guy who tried this for that reason and he could not stay tight and kept getting lit up when he tried. I suppose if you practice enough you could get there but honestly if you play psp style tournaments you dont need to be very fast, 2.5 is not bad. Also you raise a good point, you would not be able to load and shoot at the same time. I like being able to do all things with both hands so I made sure to shoot lefty and walk lefty since day one. Also it seems like it would be harder to hold the marker steady while doing that. 

#5 pbhippo

pbhippo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

I mean like I can walk the trigger on my left hand at maybe like 5-6 barely enough to keep at psp ramping but I was just wondering you know. And Steadiness I actually felt was better but I haven't tried it at the field yet so who knows. I only thought of this when you play like semi auto but w.e..

Loadout:

#6 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

i've seen people do this. i would much rather just learn to walk with my off hand, like i already have.

Macdev Clone GT, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#7 pbhippo

pbhippo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

i've seen people do this. i would much rather just learn to walk with my off hand, like i already have.

Did it feel uncomfortable or?

Loadout:

#8 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

I played guitar for a while, so walking with my offhand was pretty easy. But I'd still learn to use your offhand correctly, it helps.

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#9 pbhippo

pbhippo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

I played guitar for a while, so walking with my offhand was pretty easy. But I'd still learn to use your offhand correctly, it helps.

I know how to use my off hand hahahaha. It probably sounds like I don't in this post. I just wondered why no one ever used it but I am starting to realize why with the crawling,refilling hopper and etc

Loadout:

#10 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

I can't see that won't working very well.
You won't have any stability while trying to run and gun to your left.

#11 mister827

mister827

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

I tried doing what you said, but it feels a bit awkward.  I think spending a week practicing walking the trigger with ur non-dominant hand is easier. There are many easy things you can do like tapping a pencil against a desk as if you were walking a trigger.  Then of course keeping the low profile.

#12 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

Another problem with serving tea is that when it's time to wrap around your bunker on your off-hand side, you're screwed. You either have to step way out into unprotected space, or blind shoot almost behind yourself.

#13 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Did it feel uncomfortable or?

for the first little bit, of course. but it feels much better after a while.

granted, i am left handed. but practice only makes it better!

Edited by LUXOR54, 22 September 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Macdev Clone GT, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#14 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,809 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

Jeesh guys just learn how to play with both hands. When my G6r comes in and I get some air ill put up a shooting video for you. Honestly learning how to shoot with both hands is not too difficult once you get used to it. I find myself playing with both hands equally throughout the day. Eventually it just becomes second nature. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#15 Sexypaki55

Sexypaki55

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

Ok...Now try snapshooting agains someone who knows how to use both hands. 

NorwegianBallersClub.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users