• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 EP1CxCLASSY

EP1CxCLASSY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

I want to know the best 300$ Woodsball and Xball marker. I play 50/50 xball woodsball and I am tired of all the hype about the axe and getting told to buy that without being told why. I take care of all my gear and don't have a problem with however long it takes to service my marker after a weekend of play. I am looking at all brands and such. Please give me a recommendation on a marker and for what reasons. Used is perfectly fine with me. My current setup is a VForce Grill mask - Halo too hopper - Empire Ultra 72/4500 if anyone wants to know.

Edited by EP1CxCLASSY, 21 September 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#2 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

want to go low go gog enmey maybe high the etha going mid extcy (looks would ball type but not the best gun at that price)

#3 Ultimatefinn

Ultimatefinn

Eric Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

I want to know the best 300$ Woodsball and Xball marker. I play 50/50 xball woodsball and I am tired of all the hype about the axe and getting told to buy that without being told why. I take care of all my gear and don't have a problem with however long it takes to service my marker after a weekend of play. I am looking at all brands and such. Please give me a recommendation on a marker and for what reasons. Used is perfectly fine with me. My current setup is a VForce Grill mask - Halo too hopper - Empire Ultra 72/4500 if anyone wants to know.

The reason everyone recommends the axe is because it is pretty amazing for its price. It has a great trigger, on off asa, tool less bolt, is smooth, efficient, and has the backing of Kee.

Edited by Ultimatefinn, 21 September 2013 - 09:11 PM.

This is exactly what marketing guns has come down too. a dick waving contest. You can say all the stuff you want but until you whip it out wave it around and prove it to the world everyone will doubt you. -bigx

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,105 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

want to go low go gog enmey maybe high the etha going mid extcy (looks would ball type but not the best gun at that price)

Have you used any of these or are you just regurgitating what you've read?

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

Most likely regurgitating.

My vote goes to a used Axe but more preferably a used Bob Long Marq 6 Marq 7 or BL Closer.

The Marq 6 is my all time favorite marker I have shot even my beloved Axe was no where to compare and it was perfectly tuned for efficiency and smoothness. The Marq has the better trigger and the sex appeal that comes with is it just amazing. Make sure if you pick one up it has the original 360 reg on there.

#6 EP1CxCLASSY

EP1CxCLASSY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

My vote goes to a used Axe but more preferably a used Bob Long Marq 6 Marq 7 or BL Closer.

The Marq 6 is my all time favorite marker I have shot even my beloved Axe was no where to compare and it was perfectly tuned for efficiency and smoothness. The Marq has the better trigger and the sex appeal that comes with is it just amazing. Make sure if you pick one up it has the original 360 reg on there.

Alright Ill take a look at both. I have shot a mini hated it, that is why I am so hesitant on the axe. Can I ask why to find a Marq with the 360 never really looked to much into the marq series. But thank you very much for the comment I am much obliged.

#7 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

Well the 360 reg came with the Marq and it allows you to put the fitting in between the trigger frame and the reg so it is not sticking out of either side.

The Mini does suck but the Axe is amazing. I sort of did not want to buy an Axe because of the Mini's shot quality and because of the god awful trigger but the Axe fixed those issues. 

#8 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,105 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Alright Ill take a look at both. I have shot a mini hated it, that is why I am so hesitant on the axe. Can I ask why to find a Marq with the 360 never really looked to much into the marq series. But thank you very much for the comment I am much obliged.

360 regs are the tits.

CP regs allow a very comfortable grip on the Marq though too.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 21 September 2013 - 10:32 PM.

#9 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

But they look ugly.

#10 EP1CxCLASSY

EP1CxCLASSY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

But they look ugly.

Thank you both very much. Ill make sure to try them out. 

#11 RadioactiveRampagePB

RadioactiveRampagePB

D5/D4 Player for Pekin Prestige

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

A used Axe, 2011 Mokal Aura, or an Invert Mini.  You can find a lot of used Empire Axes for around $300-$350.  The Mokal Aura is small and quiet and it's $325 along with the same price and feats. of the Mini.

Check out Battlefield 217 Paintball and ANSgear!

https://www.facebook...eld217Paintball

www.ansgear.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users